Future SITH LORDS expansion packs

WEll the reason the didn't release an expansion pack because of X-Box, you can't download it and that is why the xbox version has so many bugs(we hav no patches)

Yes. Good Point. I didn't even consider that...

I don't know much about xbox live, but shouldn't it be possible to get expansions and patches through it??

Xboxers got Yavin 4, as additional content...

Rather than seeing any expansion packs anytime soon, I'd rather see more replayability. For example, as it has been stated, the game will make changes to suit our dialogue. If there's a good deal of options and they all change some element of how it plays to you. . .Add in the different combinations of priestage classes. . .Hopefully a darkside/lightside/shadowsider choice at the end. . .And you could have a good replayable game.

(Good mind you, supposing you're entertaining the idea of buying the game and enjoying it, or buying it and using cheat codes/save game editors to ferret out the parts you dislike. For the sake of some, let's hope that they prepack a savegame editor, hmm? :) )

Fnord.

I think you are mistaken about Wedge. If I recall, two X-Wings, and a Y-Wing survived the first Death Star. You can see them all fly away with the Falcon.

Ender, is this in response to my post?

I didn't mean Wedge died or we didn't know what happened to him. I meant that he was the exception among "minor" characters in that his whereabouts WERE accounted for.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

No, I meant that someone other than Wedge survived. People debate who it was.

Y-Wing Nitpick

And I have no problems with expansion packs. And I agree that if you buy a PC/X-Box title on the X-Box, that's your fault. I own an X-Box, and I have nothing against console gamers. But I bought Morrowind on the computer because I expected expansion packs. And I'm glad I did.