choose your academy

In the first game, Dantooine is destroyed - thus goes the academy. Then the battle of the star forge, where I'm sure much of what was left died.

The academy on Dantooine is one of many. Not to mention the individual Jedi masters teaching students throughout the galaxy.

Maybe they just assume you killed Uthar and Yuthura in some underhanded way. You can poison both of them after all.

Isn't that the Sith way? :rolleyes:

Yes it is but that means they think you didnt kill them because youre such a powerful force user but because you got lucky. So they still think youre a padawan and they have a chance against you. Malak on the star forge says there is whispering about how he assumed the mantle of Sith Lord. That it looked bad he didnt kill you personally.

Maybe, for Yuthura and Uthar (Though how did they find out about it? Neither Yuthura or Uthar did), but those 3 outside the Sith Academy? Your character kills them, with the aid of only a few slaves or droids.

Think of it this way. If you were those 3 sith. And a Sith padawan that just finished training (to you, Korriban may be the last world the PC does or it could be the first) came out of the temple claiming to have killed Yuthura and Uthar and that they are Darth Revan... would you automatically believe them? Or be skeptical??? :) But after youve killed half the academy I think they should wise up.

I tend to agree with you up to a point. BUT, the three students outside of the academy that challenge you should've sensed that the force was incredibly powerful within you. Irregardless of if they were skeptical or not. In fact, one of the students seemed to know something was up and was very afraid to fight you, if I remember correctly. But that stupid girl challenges you anyway and drags her classmates down with her to their deaths.

Its beyond me why people wanted a desk job ...

AGAIN, no matter what that is Malak Sith academy and he would know of any changes in the place, having Revan (knowing or unknowing of his indentidy) running the place would the same as Revan taken control over a Sith Fleet.

He could not allow it, in case people FAILED TO NOTICE that Malak is the Dark Lord of the Sith and it does not matter if someone takes out the academy leader, Malak have the final word of who runs it (and that is why you can come and go if you side with the master since the fact he changed sides does not get noticed since he is in charge by Malak order and he is not advertising the matter ... until you beat Malak that is) since HE AND HE ALONE COMMANDS ALL OF THE SITH.

drakron.png

But I do think that if you chose to be DS, then while on Korriban the other students should have reacted different to you. The problem I had with Korriban is that regardless of whether you remained a Jedi or went Dark side, all the remaining students wanted to fight you..

That's because they're all punks who think they're the most powerful....and clearly seem to prefer death over accepting anyone else is stronger than them. :)

Gee...I wonder why the Sith order keeps imploding......... :rolleyes:

Its beyond me why people wanted a desk job ...

AGAIN, no matter what that is Malak Sith academy and he would know of any changes in the place, having Revan (knowing or unknowing of his indentidy) running the place would the same as Revan taken control over a Sith Fleet.

He could not allow it, in case people FAILED TO NOTICE that Malak is the Dark Lord of the Sith and it does not matter if someone takes out the academy leader, Malak have the final word of who runs it (and that is why you can come and go if you side with the master since the fact he changed sides does not get noticed since he is in charge by Malak order and he is not advertising the matter ... until you beat Malak that is) since HE AND HE ALONE COMMANDS ALL OF THE SITH.

What's to say he would be thinking about it or care?

Are you nuts?

Malak is scared stiff out of Revan return since it undermines his autority as the Dark Lord of the Sith, of course he will always takes notice of who is running the Sith Academy, it would be the same as Bush not caring who is the president of the Supreme Court.

drakron.png

Are you nuts?

Malak is scared stiff out of Revan return since it undermines his autority as the Dark Lord of the Sith, of course he will always takes notice of who is running the Sith Academy, it would be the same as Bush not caring who is the president of the Supreme Court.

You mean chief justice. :rolleyes:

I tend to agree with you up to a point. BUT, the three students outside of the academy that challenge you should've sensed that the force was incredibly powerful within you. Irregardless of if they were skeptical or not. In fact, one of the students seemed to know something was up and was very afraid to fight you, if I remember correctly. But that stupid girl challenges you anyway and drags her classmates down with her to their deaths.

I don't believe some Sith padawans could sense your force ability that well. But you are right. One is scared to fight you but does follow the girl when she decides to attack. Clearly she is the ringleader and she is very bullheaded.

Are you nuts?

What I mean is; I don't know it'd be at the forefront of his mind. Revan would have to announce his identity or take the uprising anyway, and then Malak would hear about it or it would be too late, or it wouldn't matter at all.

But yeah, I definitely see that it would be important to him. I'm sure he might even be afraid of Revan's cunning to totally circumvent all the above mentioned issues, but for some reason I imagine him as more focused on "finding" Revan, building a fleet, and destroying the Republic than on who's leading the Academy.

Malak was trying to find Bastila and so was hearing reports, its not without reason that he sends Darth Bradon that can attack us on Korriban.

He would know, things like that are not just be present on a memo and Malak would get a report.

Lets not forget Malak knew about Revan since Calo reported how he looked, a standart background check on the new academy leader sould tip off Malak.

drakron.png