BRING BACK JESSICA!!!

I am not concerned of the language but more that you are breaking the rules of the forum. If you can't obey the rules of the forum, then don't post here. Simple, eh? Did I say that all Muslims are nice? Nope. I said you are a mockery of those who are.

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

Allah forgive me! I broke a rule! [sarcasm] Like I said child, perhaps the Toys R' Us forum is more appropriate for you.

If you cannot stand not having the last word, perhaps it is you who should not post here further.

And I am a kind Muslim; just not to you. As you can clearly see, I'm not the only one who dislikes a little **** such as yourself. Now go play some Lionheart and cease posting.

Allah Akhbar!

I doubt that you are a Muslim due to the way you are mocking them with your antics.

Calling someone a liar violates the forum rules, are you going to leave?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

BWAAHAAAHAAAAAA!

Perhaps I fail to see the humor in your pathetic antics?

This place isn't the Codex or Missy's and there are rules here. If you aren't mature enough to obey them then leave. Also I doubt that you are a Muslim due to the way you are mocking them with your antics.

And I am neither a member of the Codex or Missy. I have read the rules here and they are virtually the same as any other forum; perhaps you are being so uptight about the rules and are afraid to confront my comments I made about you? That you are a snotty little twit who thinks everyone is out to get him as part of some grand conspiracy.

And how am I mocking my countrymen? By saying God is great? If this is mocking, than God willing I pray that I am a mocker!

Allah Akhbar!

I for one could not agree more - it would be great to have JU around again. But life moves in its own way, independent of our wishes and plans :lol: Ah well ... oh yeah the point has been made and the track of this thread has been derailed ... thanks Sargy for bringing this up!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: