A Mysterious Box

Maria Caliban

I love riddles, always have. One of my favorite parts of Knights of the Old Republic was the mysterious box that teleports you to nowhere and your only escape is through a riddling game with a Rakata. So, I've started this thread based on my own version of the riddling contest. Anyone can play and I will keep score of how well each person does.

Rules:

1. There are two ways to get points: Posting a riddle no one can answer in 12 hours or by answering another's riddle.

2. You can answer as many riddles as you like and post one whenever you like but you can only post one riddle at a time. After 12 hour, you may edit your original riddle with the answer and post another riddle.

3. Only the first person to answer a riddle correctly will get a point for it.

4. All riddle answers must be within the realm of reasonable knowledge.

5. Trivia (What is the capitol of the northernmost country?), Word Problems (How many words can you make out of the letters IRCEPS?), and Math Problems (Jan is half the age of Jon and in twenty years Jon will be twice as old as Jane, how hold is Jane) are not considered riddles for the purpose of this game.

Dereth: 1

Maria: 1

NinjaPirate: 1

Old Skool Wheelman: 1

mkreku: 2

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

To start this off, I will post an easy riddle:

I am,

The beginning of eternity,

The end of time and space,

The beginning of every end,

And the end of every race.

What am I?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

You've got it mkreku.

Once upon a time two princes wished to marry the daughter of a Sultan. The Sultan did not want his young daughter to marry and leave him yet he did not wish to insult the princes' family. He told the princes that to win her hand they must race one another across the desert on camel back but it was he whose camel came in last that would win her hand.

The princes despaired for the race could take weeks, even months, if they went as slowly as they could. So, they went to a wise dervish and told him their problem. After carefully listening, he told them something and they promptly ran to starting line and raced off.

What did he tell them?

Maria Caliban: Letters in the alphabet?

My first try at providing a riddle. Don't laugh:

I am two and two, I am hot, I am cold.

I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told.

I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course.

I am given with pleasure when taken by force.

What am I?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!