Pimp My Lightsaber!

This idea's not all that bad, but instead of making it like a mood ring, how about make it more of an allignment saber by combining this with the idea's Mr. Skin Mask came up with in the initial post. 

For instance, If your allignment is towards the Light side, it's white as snow, and gets more and more brilliant, along with an increased chance of blinding your opponents the higher towards the Light you are.  But if your allignment is towards the darkside, it gets blacker and blacker, and depending on whether or not you fight any Jedi in the game (not Dark Jedi, Jedi) then it would start pulsating around the edges with force lightning, and would have a bonus of shocking your opponent.  If you don't fight any Jedi, than it can always just be based on how 'bad' you are.  <_<

Yes I think I would like that idea better then mine. Even as I was thinking about the mood changing saber it occured to me that after a while it would get on my nerves. It leaves open countless color changes with single words. But yeah an allignment saber would kick ass. Plus it gives more reason to replay the game besides the regular reasons you'd replay it in the first place. Of course then for people like me who kinda like playin as a Grey Jedi then the saber wouldn't be as powerful which does suck but gives more reason to pick a side.

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

You want to use "darksabers" in KOTOR? Well check this out.

Scroll all the way down.

I think the blacksabers are a stupid idea, but the other mods on that site look awesome. Too bad I don't have a good enough PC to play KotOR on it...

I'm stuck with the Xbox version.