Jedi vs. Sith

who would win if a true jedi fought a true sith  

68 members have voted

1. 1. who would win if a true jedi fought a true sith

• sith
    • jedi

this is whut im talkin about guys exactly, my point that i tried to make was in the star wars universe, the force doesnt take sides, so in my opinion theyd be at a stalemate. because they wouldnt need lightsabers, theyd become the lightsaber, if they gave themselves over wholly to the force, which in a way the sith did because theyre rage would make them give in to the raw power of the force, plus if both sith and jedi who were true to their paths, then they would kno that it wouldnt matter if they died, theyd live on anyways

There is no such thing as light and dark side, just the context in which you use the power you are given. Think of it like this in laymens terms, right now it is quite easy to remain good and justified, but if you were supremely powerful, and nobody could dissagree with you, how much harder would it be? That is the dark side, having the power, and giving in to using it for yourself and your own personal gain :ph34r:

the jedi may not focus on it but they are VERY skilled with sabers. and there are jedi like kyle katarn who dont focus on the whole peaceful avoid combat thing. i think a jed would win because jedi defend themselves better than sith. sith are all about power and attack. and u know what they say the best offense is a good defense. and i bet a jedi would see a weakness in the siths strategy faster than a sith in the jedis.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

• [Han]{walks through door} ;) {draws blaster and fires} :ph34r: - ZAP! ZAP!
    [Vader]{raises left hand} *fizzle* *fizzle* {stretches hand out} *YOINK*
    [Han]{probably thinking - SH*T!}

• {Several Scenes Later-Han strapped to torture device}
    [Han]AAAAAHHHHH! {much screaming and so forth}

• {yet more scenes later-Han back in room}
    [Han]"They didn't even ask me anything." {shivering uncontrollably}

I think I'll take the Hokey Religion over the blaster any day of the week, if I can do something like that ;) .

even if the jedi is killed in battle he ultimately wins.  when he becomes one with the force he is truly more powerful than any sith can imagine because he is the force and the force is him.  if the jedi struck down the sith he would cease to exist

(when i say he i meant the sith in my last sentence)

The sith wont cease to exist. His spirit will be trapped in the place he died. Take example from Exar Kun (my father). He entraped his soul willingly into the Yavin 4 temple walls.

Also Marca Ragnos affected the world 1000 years after he died.

Also Freedon Nadd. The Siths continue their existence but in different way.

When u kill Malak in ls ending he says "...and as the darkness takes me..."

This makes me beleive that when a sith is killed, his soul is trapped, in a sort of limbo.

Anyway, jedi will win, simply because they are trained by jedi masters such as vandar (with the exception of Revan who was barely trained at all by his master, the twilek guy). To put it simply training, along with experience, means the jedi will win in the end.

i vote for the guy running around the jedi and the sith caring a small nuclear bomb which is slowly counting down....

ok if that could not happen. it would depend on how experianced the sith or the jedi was. i'd vote for the jedi if hes a jedi master.