Distance from enemies

I've seen some cool out-takes of KotOR on some gaming websites, but I need to ask about something. In the scenes where your character is using a lightsaber, he's seems like he's too far away from the enemy; his swings don't seem to be hitting the target (yet we hear him hitting it).

Is this just because these are preliminary shots and things like that haven't been tweaked yet? If so, I'm sorry for asking.

Well stuff like that is somewhat easy and hard to make, one of the most amusing things I EVER witnessed on a game was in SW:KotOR.

Let me explain ...

Remenber the wookie village? well I just had the Big Fight For Liberation and when it was finished the cutscene started and due to the position of the people involved here I had the wookie chief stabing Bastila with his blade during convertation and I do mean seeing the blade erupting from bastila chest.

I am sure any animation problem will be corrected so things look realistic, we are over six months from release.

drakron.png

Well stuff like that is somewhat easy and hard to make, one of the most amusing things I EVER witnessed on a game was in SW:KotOR.

Let me explain ...

Remenber the wookie village? well I just had the Big Fight For Liberation and when it was finished the cutscene started and due to the position of the people involved here I had the wookie chief stabing Bastila with his blade during convertation and I do mean seeing the blade erupting from bastila chest.

I am sure any animation problem will be corrected so things look realistic, we are over six months from release.

yeah I also have experienced many graphical errors such as the one described above. And who wouldn't like them repaired (or at least more comical)?