Games out of Europe

Child of Flame

I see that you are very nationality-sensitive. My posts were answer to earlier divagations of EnderWiggin and I don't consider them especially agressive.

As for your "sacrifice" during WWII I will always say that it wasn't important

in comparison with 20.000.000 Russians who sacrificed themselves so Hitler could

fall. This so obvious that there's nothing to discuss. More you have gained then you

have lost. And without Russia you would never win this war. But Russia without you, would win. As for "hatred" you are trying to find in me, well I don't feel any.

I have right to be critic and your histerical reactions only show you as another American bigot who worship his flag and believes that Americans were chosen

by the God bla bla bla...I would advise you to read my posts more carefully becouse it seems as you understood only what you wanted to understood. I didn't wrote any hatred-propaganda so I don't understand your sacred wrath. Did I write that Americans are pigs or that they should be exterminated? No I just undermined your role during WWII and (in my last post) wrote about what impression your mass culture gives me and what image of Americans I can

form when I look sh..t like Sum of all Fears. It seems that you always get a heart attack when someone even lightly criticize anything that is american. I'm a cosmopolite I swore my allegiance to the EU so you wouldn't find stupid hatred in me. Such hatred may be only in you. You were driven by your visions not by analysis of my posts. Where is this "hate" toward USA? There is much critic but not hate. Besides Mkreku is more sharp at Americans than I am, so get lost will you?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah. Only 400,000 Americans died in WW2. No sacrifice at all.

What a bigoted, mean-spirited post that was. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't think so. Besides this was a part of mine and Mkreku's discussion with Ender

who was overestimating american contribution to victory over Nazis. And yes I think that 400000 dead Americans are small part of overall losses during the war

(although this doesn't mean that I want to deprivy their sacrifice - just put it on appropriate scale) There's nothing to get mad about

Man, Ender uses his intelligence and wide knowledge while you and Grandpa

are just band of enraged fanatics. All your arguments are very emotional. There is sense in discussion with Ender but not much sense in discussion with you both.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Please, Nur. If anyone is being 'overly emotional' it is use. Just look at the words you use. Besdies, you say Amerikans are bigots; but that would describe you.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Speaking as one of those 'conquered' Americans I really wish foreigners would shut up and mind their own business. You like bringing up all the bad things America has done to us(all the while negating our existence as actual Americans) but you've never done anything to help. You are using us as arguing points and all the while you're from a country thats done the same and probably still doing worse. What exactly do you think we took form eurasia? Because I can say with absolute confidence my family worked for everything we have ever had in this world.

Where are you from?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Not to mention people forget that despite the stereotype; Amerika is more than just white European people. It encompasses many different races, culttures, religions, and creeds. There are too much differences in Amerika to seriosuly be able of stereotyping its citizens.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Thank you Volourn. I happen to be a person of color living in California and although we do have our problems, the people here are more tolerent of other ethnicities/cultures than other more homogoneous places. Feeling a little patriotic today...

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

After walking away from the board and nationality arguments for a few days I feel immensely better.

And I'd like to say Happy Birthday to this country. We don't have 2,000 years of history, but we've endured a lot in a short period of time. We've made a few mistakes along the way, but we are young. I think people often forget that. He's to the next 228 years.