I don't know if it's already written, but I've found nothing, so:
what do you think is the maximum bonus of Beast's Claw?
20?

You are wrong! Max bonus is infinite!
Watch my cute little ranger having (for the moment) a beast's claw bonus of 37:
image.jpeg.3b920f4e0f83ffd6fb1ce2dfd719cb9e.jpeg

First bonus says "x6" but is actually "x21" has you can see from combat log:

beast_s_claws_ranged_bonus.jpg.1ff34250c6c2dc5d6b875b2ca136fd8a.jpg

Notice that the bonus applies also on ranged attacks :)

Obviously it is also true for defenses values, i.e fortitude:
beast_s_claws_def.jpg.2ad76a80cf214e85ab4ab0e403e84222.jpg

How have I get that?
Noting weird, I did a fight versus kith in SSS, finished it, save, then another battle and I see the +6 bonus of first battle remains in its place and the another +16 bonus appeared...
Another battle, another +15 bonus and the first two were merged together, if I saved after another battle, all three bonuses merged:
beast_s_claws_after_save.jpg.577c590d33e77046bf37d6cbba9e8550.jpg
I don't know if it works only for kith or not.
So I think if you want you can cheese about that how much you want; I don't know whether it works only in the crucible, but if you wanna maximize that, some questions:

1. What are the best weapons for that? I go two weapons, one and with Sun and Moon (because of 2 hits instead of one) and Stalker's Patience in the second for Legendary and +5 accuracy bonus (more chances to hit --> more chances to get +1 semi permanent bonus from Beast's Claw). Are the other weapons which hits more times likes Sun and Moon?
  2. I spend one empower point every battle to regain bonds and to use Beast's Claw more times in a fight: is it worthwhile or not? I think at least you can keep the last empower point for when you are satisfied of the bonus you get, but if you have better ideas...
  3. Which battle/zone/situation is better for stack this bonus for kith? I'm doing and re-doing "Contest of the Seeker" and "The Bloodletting" till death but in SOLO they are hard and long battles; I can go i.e. in an inn and massacre who is inside but I prefer to not "clean" such areas. If you know better ideas, let me know please.

I think it's not a bug you can build around it, you can reach the bonus you wish with every ranger/subclass but remember that when you need bonus against some other new race you have to sleep and restart the "process".

Please Note: I bumped into it when I was trying to do the SSS "Changelin's Dance" trial SOLO with my Wildrhymer: tried many thing but think only that can do the job 🤷‍♂️
Very stupid fight for a completionist 😜

3 hours ago, Chaospread said:
  1. What are the best weapons for that? I go two weapons, one and with Sun and Moon (because of 2 hits instead of one) and Stalker's Patience in the second for Legendary and +5 accuracy bonus (more chances to hit --> more chances to get +1 semi permanent bonus from Beast's Claw). Are the other weapons which hits more times likes Sun and Moon?

A blunderbuss or one of Serafen's mortars and a melee weapon. This trick works with any ranged weapon as long as you're also wielding a melee weapon, but blunderbusses and mortars are the best, I think.

• Like 1

With Driving Flight + one of the weapons @Sympetrum mentioned (I believe Fire in the Hole is best because it has a build#in projectile jump as well) you can gain a lot of stacks pretty quickly. You just need more enemies to hit. 

But could be that Hand Mortar's Blinding Smoke also triggers stacks of Beast's Claw. I did some tests with this in the past and know that both weapons are good with this, I just cannot remember witch one performed better.  

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods