Can't join my friend on who plays on PS5 and can't hear them when they join me.

I play on Xbox One s and my friends all play on ps4 and PS5. I can't join my PS5 friend's world when I accept his invites. I see him on my friend's list, we all have crossplay enabled and there should literally be nothing stopping up from playing. I made sure everyone had their Xbox online status set to online. I see them in my friends list and they see me. They can even join me when I host a server, but I'm on old gen so I don't want to host when PS5 would serve as a better host. (Even though when we played on my world I couldn't even hear them on voice chat at all no matter what I did.) I've tried literally every solution I could think of and I've looked at countless forums and support sites and no one seems to be having my problems and no one seems to have a fix. I need help guys this is really irritating, 3 people bought this game to play with me and we literally can't play together its extremely frustrating. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still having these issues playing with your friends I recommend submitting a support ticket. Our team will work with you to try and figure out what is going on and hopefully provide a solution. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the ongoing frustration that this issue has clearly causeed!