[5.0 class build] fighter/druid - let's have fun doing support!

A new build in the year of our lord 2024? Sure why not. Thought i'd post this build that i have for a merc in my current run, as an illustration of the fun you can have with a blackjacket, and charbuilds don't have to be OMNIPOWERFUL SOLO-CAPABLE BEASTS to be a lot of fun. This is a pure support character with lots of flexibility to slot into your party.

Warden - blackjacket, animist (cat form)

hearth orlan, stats: 9might, 10con, 15dex, 20perception +1 from bg, 17int, 6resolve

skills: alchemy : stealth in a 2:1 ratio, prefer investing in stealth at first

abilities:

1. Disciplined Barrage, Winter Wind [get Sunbeam for free]
  2. Tanglefoot
  3. Fast Runner
  4. Fighter Stances (use Adventurer stance), Conjure Lesser Blight* [get The Moon's Light for free]
  5. Into the Fray
  6. Determination**
  7. Tactical Barrage, Spreading Plague [get Returning Storm for free]
  8. Snake Reflexes
  9. Arms Bearer
  10. Out of the Fire, Boiling Spray [get Conjure Blight for free]
  11. Quick Switch
  12. Unstoppable OR Secret of Rime if you have a source of dex resistance from gear
  13. Conquerer Stance, Cleansing Wind [get Plague of Insects for free]
  14. Rapid Casting
  15. Armored Grace
  16. Clear Out, Conjure Greater Blight [get Sunlance for free]
  17. Quick Summoning
  18. Reaping the Whirlwind
  19. Uncanny Luck, Weather the Storm [get Lashing Vine for free]
  20. Accurate Empower

*: respec out of Conjure Lesser Blight once you have two castings of Conjure Blight (so level 13). Choose Determination or Woodskin, whichever one you still need considering the below point.

**: respec out of Determination to Woodskin once you get Lance of the Midwood Stag enchanted with Lord of the Forest

Weapon slots:

I: The Red Hand, enchanted to push
II: Lance of the Midwood Stag early to mid to mid-late game (enchanted with Lord of the Forest), Street Sweeper late game or for special fights, or a Morningstar
III: Fire in the Hole main hand, Sungrazer or Keeper of the Flame or Sun and Moon
IV: Flail or Club mainhand (depends on party), Lethandria's Devotion offhand shield

Suggested gear:

Helm of the White Void

Swift Hunter's Garb enchanted with dex resistance, or Spider Silk Robe

Playstyle:

basically you fill all sorts of roles, and you are costantly switching weapon slots as the party needs it. basically impossible to AI script effectively, so you better love micromanaging :). i highly recomend that you have an easy-to-remember hotkey for switching weapon sets.

- You do some disruption and damage by either using Spreading Plague or Tanglefoot in combination with your various push effects (early on it's a handful of spells). Gives you some a minor amount of survivability assist by disrupting melee enemies, extremely effective if you can pair with a party member who can also hobble or immobilize (frees up your spell casts for more push). Use your Red Hand similarly so when you run out of spells. Clear Out also fills this push job in very well late game.

- Use Woodskin and Lance for +2 PL uptime whenever you're casting. Make sure you have uptime on Tactical Barrage as well. With blackjacket it's extremely painless to switch out of Lance if you need to shoot someone or if you need to provide some sustain with Lethandria's Devotion or need to debuff enemies with modals, and switch back to Lance for more spellcasts.

- use Out of the Fire to save party members from danger, you can also target yourself to escape enemy engagement. Generally not worth the 2 resources to try it on an enemy until your accuracy is really high vs enemy reflex (missing on this feels real bad, very expensive and you probably needed this to save someone's skin)

- switch to your shield weapon slot if you need to stop an enemy from engaging a squishier party member. after you lock an enemy down you can generally switch away and they'll stay on you, i like switching to the Red Hand (when the enemy isn't about to make an attack) so I can then push them repeatedly.

- The Moon's Light and Cleansing Wind are good heal spells. Make sure you have +PL (tactical barrage, probably lance). Cleansing Wind is a little ornery around altitude changes and obstacles, so be warned. Supplement by switching to your shield slot if you need more sustain.

- Higher level, switch to your blunderbuss weapon slot to do Clear Out, yet another push source (make sure blunderbuss modal is on). Sometimes you'll just wreck enemies if enemy density is high enough. Easy to spam if needed. Switch away to a different eapon slot once enemy density is low. I pair with either Sungrazer or Keeper of the Falme for extra aoe impact, but an alternate is Sun and Moon for bonus PL when you get rid of Lance (see below).

- Late game, I give the Lance to another caster (they can still get PL from Woodskin) and I switch to Street Sweeper because of increasing need to clear enemy buffs. Also provides nice deflection bonus you can switch in and out of easily (again, Blackjacket is fun here). Depending on party need, you can instead use a morningstar here for switching into fortitude debuffs.

- With your shield prefer a flail or club depending on party need. My party makes great use of a flail because i have a cipher who loves beams, so I use a flail.

- conjure blight is a bit underrated (community patch makes them more generally usable if you're up for modding). early game the lesser and normal blights are a good way to waste enemy resources and time (toss the blights next to casters or rogue archers to soak up their spells or blinding/finishing blow attacks) and can also help run interference for squishy foes. greater blight later game actually comes with some handy abilities (most of the time) - e.g. sand blights can blind, ice blights can debuff enemy action speed by -40% in a huge part-friendly area, storm blights can swift your entire party while sickening enemies. greater blights are useful enough that even when you get lashing vine, i don't recommend respeccing out of greater blights.

- free druid spells work great when other stuff doesn't work, and is why i pick an animist despite lack of other bonuses. against sickness-immune, replace spreading plague w/ returning storm casts. if you don't need the healing, you can drop a plague of insects. if you already have a summon up, drop some sunlances. against frost/push-immunes or dense enemy packs drop a sunbeam.

- early game cat form is a nice way to assist with dps. mid-late game i just use cat form for when i need the action speed boost, your normal weapon capability will be a lot stronger for when you need it (most of the time).

- i choose stealth as an early skill because stayin stealthed while you buff up and summon blights and then open with a spell cast works real well. significant diminishing returns, hence why i don't go all the way with stealth (and you can't be stealthed for scripted or other fights).

- i choose alchemy because this character doesn't need more demands on action economy and with alchemy you can shift some of the action economy needs to outside of combat. Coral drugs for bonus action speed, or Taru Taru Chew for some bonus action speed (+3 dex) but also better healing/offense (+3 might). Early on I use some other potions at the start of a fight (being stealthed makes it easier to do this), later on once alchemy score gets higher and you have conqueror stance i instead supplement drug use with poison. Poison is easier to use when you get two shots/reload from Red Hand, have +20 acc to the weapon attack from arquebus, Conqueror Stance gives you +10 acc to the poison, and Tactical Barrage gives you +1 PL to poison (ordinarily very hard to scale up). Spider Silk Robe suggested as a possible gear choice as a late game way to boost poisons. I always stock a poison that targets will and another that targets fortitude and pay attention to the defenses of whatever target i'm attacking, which is generally either a caster that no one else can effectively dps down yet, or a really bullet-spongey guy in front that will actually be around long enough to suffer the effects of poison or needs to be hit with a powerful poison effect (like stone poison, or storm toxin). having a morningstar or a club can help with poison use, just make sure you don't apply the poison to your morningstar or club.

interestingly, i used to stock heal potions on this character, but it turned out i never used them. even with the blackjacket's weaker fighter recovery, by not being a melee tank or not even a full-time off tank (just an occasional one), that drip of healing tends to be wildly sufficient for most purposes, and you can always switch to your shield slot for more defense and sustain. (even without weapon and shield style, lethandria's devotion being a medium shield gives you quite a bit of resilience against especially weapon-based enemies)

anyway, this build isn't going to go solo any fights, but has turned out to be a real effective glue for a party. blackjackets are an extremely fun class to try to squeeze into a party or multiclass. having no cost to switch weapon sets enables a lot of neat tricks (not mentioned here: an incredible cheese opportunity with lethandria's devotion, which i'm deliberately not using)

• Like 5

Just for the healing part, do you need another chanter or paladin for prolonged fights? I always wanted to try something other than the go-to herald Pallegina as support but the class has too much infinite healing that I can't justify giving it up for something else. Running both seems to be an overkill. Maybe a paladin OR chanter, plus a druid is the right balance?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, yorname said:

Just for the healing part, do you need another chanter or paladin for prolonged fights? I always wanted to try something other than the go-to herald Pallegina as support but the class has too much infinite healing that I can't justify giving it up for something else. Running both seems to be an overkill. Maybe a paladin OR chanter, plus a druid is the right balance?

lol sorry, i've been only using this in conjunction with a paladin and a chanter, mostly passiv ehealing from chanter (ancient memory) and occasional burst healing from paladin (lay on hands).

the healing is decent, but on potd it's not enough on its own. a partial healer from another class (a priest if not paladin or chanter) is needed.

edit: if you want to stick with the general theme of the build, a lifegiver instead of an animist would give it a massive boost in healing effectiveness, and you'd trade off some general utility and summons (you can replace with some debuff/buff spells instead). between all the off-tanking and party support plus lethandria's devotion and a couple of lifegiver heals you could probably carry any party on potd (lifegiver is really good) with just a bit less overall dps

Edited by thelee

• 1 month later...

A few questions about poisons:

1. When hitting enemies with a poisoned AoE weapon like Fire in the Hole, do they all get poisoned?
  2. Same question above, but with AoE abilities like Clear out; does the poison affect them all?
  3. Do poisons stack with themselves?

If the answer to all three is in the affirmative, then a poisoned Fire in the Hole combined with Clear Out would not only deal pretty good damage, but also afflict all the enemies -- with multiple stacks of poison, too, if the packs are dense enough.

10 hours ago, Sympetrum said:

A few questions about poisons:

1. When hitting enemies with a poisoned AoE weapon like Fire in the Hole, do they all get poisoned?
  2. Same question above, but with AoE abilities like Clear out; does the poison affect them all?
  3. Do poisons stack with themselves?

If the answer to all three is in the affirmative, then a poisoned Fire in the Hole combined with Clear Out would not only deal pretty good damage, but also afflict all the enemies -- with multiple stacks of poison, too, if the packs are dense enough.

Poison, like the paralysed effect from the Rogue's Shadow step, is applied only once, with the first bullet-target in aoe (even if this one miss, in this case the poison is not applied). 

Appliying another same poison will refresh the duration (so dont stack) ; another poison can be applied however.

So the three answers are negatives ..

The only poison that stack with itself is from Rogue's Toxic Strike. It also work with AoE weapon.

Edited by Constentin Lévine
  • Thanks 1

I think Sympetrum meant the consumable poisons such as Razorgill Dust and so on. If you apply a poison to your AoE weapon - like Fire in the Hole - will the poison get applied to all enemies in the AoE? 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

10 hours ago, Boeroer said:

I think Sympetrum meant the consumable poisons such as Razorgill Dust and so on. If you apply a poison to your AoE weapon - like Fire in the Hole - will the poison get applied to all enemies in the AoE? 

Yes I did uderstand, the consumables poisons work like the Shadow step I would say.

Poison is only applied once, on the first hit, however if the weapon / ability is multihit or in AoE, and if this first hit fail or no.

On 2/19/2024 at 1:46 AM, Sympetrum said:
  • Same question above, but with AoE abilities like Clear out; does the poison affect them all?

constentin covered it but just wanted to add that clear out does at least give you two chances for your weapon to hit on your main target. you only get one shot at landing a poison, but you can at least double up your chances of actually hitting hte weapon attack (which is required for the poison).

because of the hoops you have to go through to use poisons, poisons are best used if you target the lowest defense (i kept both a fortitude and a will poison in my quick slots), and you target enemies that you aren't currently targeting (for the damage) and/or prioritize an important debuff (storm toxin or stone joint... theoretically fungal bile could be useful, but there are easier ways to knock off 1 AR). simply trying to land a poison for the damage in other situations is going to be a waste of poison and action economy.

• Thanks 1

Black Jackets are really fun to play around with and have a lot of interesting combos. I sometimes think even 4 slots isn't enough to do everything I want with them. A few suggestions and ideas:

Bronlar's Phalanx - I know you've already got Tactical Barrage, but I like the fact that this shield gives you a free Intellect inspiration and can at least save you 1 point of Discipline. As a Black Jacket, you can also take its stronger Stand Firm upgrade for the added deflection, armor, and health regen and not have to worry about the immobilization downside since you can freely switch out of it at will. The scaling deflection bonus and regen helps make up for low resolve and the subclass's weaker Fighter recovery. Granted, the health regen is conditional and not party wide like Lethandria's Devotion, but it could still be a nice alternative shield choice if you don't want to indulge in the Lethandria's Devotion swap cheese.

Magistrate's Cudgel - soulbinding it to a Fighter makes this a nice buffing tool when paired with a shield or an offhand weapon with engagement, giving you either +1 AR, +1 pen, or minus 20% recovery. The nice thing is that these buff persists even when you swap to a different weapon set, and you can swap back whenever you want to refresh it.

Squid's Grasp - I tested this a while back and found that the plus 20% action speed from the Attempted Parley will also reduce in progress recovery. In other words, you can swap over to this weapon whenever you've just performed an action and it will cut down on its recovery time (provided you are surrounded by 3 enemies - the Flanking immunity you get with this weapon helps mitigate some of the danger). It depends on your tolerance with micromanagement, but it could be a worthwhile addition to your arsenal especially on a spellcasting multiclass like this to speed up some of the slower spells.

• Thanks 1

those are really great suggestions! In particulary, I didn't know that about Squid's Grasp. No micromanagement is too small! I was switching to the medium shield weapon slot in between attacks just for the slight health gen and defense boost.

and yeah, it's funny what having 0s weapon switch can do. For me, for other characters, it's a stretch to even pick up Arms Bearer for a third weapon slot, but with my blackjacket I found myself wanting more than 4, just because of how effortlessly you can switch around to take advantage of the smallest boosts. (I wanted to do Bronlar's as well but that went to a companion. Similar thing with the cudgel and also (not mentioned here) SSS axe - those also went to a different party member though would've been great here)

Edited by thelee

16 hours ago, tackthumb said:

Squid's Grasp - I tested this a while back and found that the plus 20% action speed from the Attempted Parley will also reduce in progress recovery. In other words, you can swap over to this weapon whenever you've just performed an action and it will cut down on its recovery time (provided you are surrounded by 3 enemies -

Do you mean, when you recover to a spell and pause the game, if you click on the weapon set (to switch quickly between them), are you able to reduce nearby 0s your recovery time ? Yes it is cheese but it is just a question to think about an reovery alternative to Outworn Burckler trick.

16 hours ago, tackthumb said:

The nice thing is that these buff persists even when you swap to a different weapon set, and you can swap back whenever you want to refresh it.

I didnt know that, for the refreshing thing! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Do you mean, when you recover to a spell and pause the game, if you click on the weapon set (to switch quickly between them), are you able to reduce nearby 0s your recovery time ? Yes it is cheese but it is just a question to think about an reovery alternative to Outworn Burckler trick.

i think they just mean when you recover you can switch to the squid weapon slot and your recovery will go faster because you now have an active +20% action speed bonus.

what's the outworn buckler trick?

6 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

3 hours ago, thelee said:

i think they just mean when you recover you can switch to the squid weapon slot and your recovery will go faster because you now have an active +20% action speed bonus.

I don't know why this didn't occur to me originally but I just re-tested it and it works exactly the way @Constentin Lévine speculated. You can pause after an action and then keep switching back and forth to Squid's Grasp and it will progressively decrease your recovery bar every time you swap back. You can keep doing it until recovery becomes close to 0s (the bar moves less and less each time but it is technically possible to reduce it down to like 0.0001 millisecond). Honestly, I only figured to swap to Squid's Grasp once when I first tested this and was pretty happy when it worked the one time. The fact that it can recursively reduce recovery is pretty crazy! 

6 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

I didnt know that, for the refreshing thing! 

Sorry, maybe "refreshes" is the wrong word when talking about Magistrate's Cudgel and Black Jacket quick swapping. To be more precise, when the Deliberations buff wears off, you can just swap back to Magistrate's Cudgel and endlessly reactivate the buff by re-engaging an enemy. Like I said previously, the Deliberations buff will persist even after you switch to a different weapon set. One noteworthy thing is that the +1 Penetration from the Deliberations buff is a universal bonus, meaning it can also apply to spells!

This and a couple of other spellcasting supplementing weapons like @thelee's choice of Lance of the Midwood Stag in the OP makes Black Jacket a pretty interesting subclass choice for spellcasting multiclasses aside from the more obvious choice of Tactician.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tackthumb said:

I don't know why this didn't occur to me originally but I just re-tested it and it works exactly the way @Constentin Lévine speculated. You can pause after an action and then keep switching back and forth to Squid's Grasp and it will progressively decrease your recovery bar every time you swap back. You can keep doing it until recovery becomes close to 0s (the bar moves less and less each time but it is technically possible to reduce it down to like 0.0001 millisecond). Honestly, I only figured to swap to Squid's Grasp once when I first tested this and was pretty happy when it worked the one time. The fact that it can recursively reduce recovery is pretty crazy! 

Effectively it is pretty crazy !

About Outworn Burckler, fast-switching weapon slots with this shield decrease your hotile effects pretty quickly, with a -5 /-10 % on them each time the shield "proc".

So if you make an IA behavior with a "permanent" weapon slots switch, as caster I guess you can nearly avoid your recovery time (with spells). Useful with cipher (beguiler especially).

Edit : maybe it is also possble to get a similar effect without the Grasp conditions (between enemies) with the same method but with Modwyr (with some stacks of Eager Lover) or the two Preludes from Sasha's Scimitar (for the party in aura with Companion's prelude).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Edit : maybe it is also possble to get a similar effect without the Grasp conditions (between enemies) with the same method but with Modwyr (with some stacks of Eager Lover) or the two Preludes from Sasha's Scimitar (for the party in aura with Companion's prelude).

I ran a quick test of both of your ideas. It looks like Modwyr's Eager Lover enchantment doesn't work, unfortunately. I suspect it is because the Eager Lover action speed buff is a persistent effect that is applied directly to the character (you see the Eager Lover stacks showing up next to the character portrait which stay on the user even after switching off Modwyr). If instead Modwyr's action speed bonus was tied to the weapon itself, I think it would let you infinitely reapply it with Black Jacket weapon swapping like the case with Squid's Grasp.

However, Sasha's Singing Scimitar does work like this. Not only that, but the Companion's Prelude upgrade works on the whole party like you speculated! So a Black Jacket / Chanter with this weapon can infinitely reduce recovery for your entire team by pausing and repeatedly weapon swapping. That's a pretty insane feature for that particular multiclass!

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

14 minutes ago, tackthumb said:

However, Sasha's Singing Scimitar does work like this. Not only that, but the Companion's Prelude upgrade works on the whole party like you speculated! So a Black Jacket / Chanter with this weapon can infinitely reduce recovery for your entire team by pausing and repeatedly weapon swapping. That's a pretty insane feature for that particular multiclass!

omg that sounds zany. would be insanely micromanagement heavy, but for those up for the task...

i actually had a build in poe1 bc there was a unique item that reduced weapon switch times, but combined with poe1's quick switch you actually had less than 0s weapon switch recovery time, which meant it reduced whatever recovery you had active. even though it was a lot of micromanagement, i definitely did do that to have a caster who could basically empty their spellbook at the start of a fight. glad to see that it turns out that the idea is alive and well today

4 hours ago, tackthumb said:

So a Black Jacket / Chanter with this weapon can infinitely reduce recovery for your entire team by pausing and repeatedly weapon swapping. That's a pretty insane feature for that particular multiclass!

Actually you dont need a Black Jacket to realize this eploit, and you dont need to pause the game too :

So you can create a "fast switching" character as "passive buff and debuff" for the party without taing care of him 😄

10 hours ago, tackthumb said:

Now I'm picturing something like a Bard from Icewind Dale standing around only playing bardsong, except it's a POE Chanter who buffs his party by constantly juggling his weapon sets like a jester

Riposte dont interrupt the permanent switch, so a chanter - rogue can be potent to buff the party at melee range !

Some weapons that can be nice to try on the second (or third if you write a script that include 3 weapons's slots of course) :

Shattered Vengeance (early game) : since the engagement bonus will stop enemies at range, like a CC effect.

Acolyte's Frostbite : for the riposte and the concentration (I guess the layer should be refreshed on weapon switch) when there is no ally around,

Bardatto's Luxury (a self version of Lethandria's Devotion that also remove Con afflictions)

Thundercrack Pistol ⚡ : I suspect Chargeld Field aura to work exactely at the reverse of the Companion's Prelude, for them with a shield or an armor. Maybe it is possible to create an infinite recovery time for the enemies too heavily equipped. Maybe t is possible to crete an infinite reload time for Dorudugan 🤔

A whale of Wand : because charmed enemies will benefite to the buffs from weapons switch only for the flipped time, chaming some of them can be monstruous for all of them. As a chanter the charming chant is accessible, and with a cipher it is possible to dominate them to allow them to use abilities, but a Whale of Wand proc on an hostile chant should be appreciable i think.

Edit : as suspected, Charged Field aura from Thundercrack pistol extend at the infinity the action time for everyone with a shield or a heavy armor in the aura (self excepted). I try in the tavern and Harami, Birta, the xaurip etc was charging at the infinity their actions. During this time I took a cup of cofee. I will write a topic about that tomorrow, with your credit @tackthumb for the seed that give the idea!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Edit : as suspected, Charged Field aura from Thundercrack pistol extend at the infinity the action time for everyone with a shield or a heavy armor in the aura (self excepted). I try in the tavern and Harami, Birta, the xaurip etc was charging at the infinity their actions. During this time I took a cup of cofee. I will write a topic about that tomorrow, with your credit @tackthumb for the seed that give the idea!

😮

did this end up working with dorudugan???

8 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Riposte dont interrupt the permanent switch, so a chanter - rogue can be potent to buff the party at melee range !

Some weapons that can be nice to try on the second (or third if you write a script that include 3 weapons's slots of course) :

Shattered Vengeance (early game) : since the engagement bonus will stop enemies at range, like a CC effect.

Acolyte's Frostbite : for the riposte and the concentration (I guess the layer should be refreshed on weapon switch) when there is no ally around,

i don't understand these. what do you mean "riposte"? and what do you mean "engagement bonus will stop enemies at range?"

4 hours ago, thelee said:

i don't understand these. what do you mean "riposte"? and what do you mean "engagement bonus will stop enemies at range?"

I assume every ripostes (rogue's riposte, WotEP, disengement attack, barbarian's retaliation) doesnt have animation (the hit is directely tranlsated into damage) so that dont interrupt the current action for the character who riposte. 

For engagement bonus, ennemies cancel their movement when engaged, and should move once they can (when the engagement is over via the weapon switch). But instantly they are engaged so they stop their movement again (and again). Last Word and the spear's modal should be more efficient than Shattered Vengeance.

4 hours ago, thelee said:

😮

did this end up working with dorudugan???

Didnt try this today but i will try with my level 13 Celebrant in several time!

Edit : I take a pic showing Dorudugan stunned by his own recovery time after his first hit, at the mercy of my level 13 party. But i cant add a pic (i have already so much content in My Attachement section).

So, yes, it really works 😄

2 hours ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Edit : I take a pic showing Dorudugan stunned by his own recovery time after his first hit, at the mercy of my level 13 party. But i cant add a pic (i have already so much content in My Attachement section).

wow awesome. this might be the easiest dorudugan tech yet.

you don't even need blackjacket for this, am i right? because unlike the recovery reduction stuff, you don't care whether or not your blackjacket (or whomever) ever gets a turn again, you're just dedicating whomever has this weapon to just perma-extending the recovery of the enemy, even if they're forever stuck trying to recover from weapon switching.

Edited by thelee

10 hours ago, thelee said:

wow awesome. this might be the easiest dorudugan tech yet.

you don't even need blackjacket for this, am i right? because unlike the recovery reduction stuff, you don't care whether or not your blackjacket (or whomever) ever gets a turn again, you're just dedicating whomever has this weapon to just perma-extending the recovery of the enemy, even if they're forever stuck trying to recover from weapon switching.

Yes you dont need Blackjacket, and for this trick (Thundercrack pistol) you can use every character.

The best about that : you dont have to lock a character for the whole encounter, like for Strand of Favor the +10% give some astromical numbers after few time of weapons switch.

This is a good way to try some stuff against Dorudugan, and obviously for killing him..

• Like 1