Ew.

ah, the memories......

maybe when i was on a forum (my brother got me banned from it!), and i saw some people flaming, i was scrolling down the page, laughing at em, then all of a sudden, some guy supersized a picture of a big fat sloppy naked guy at his computer eating a pizza! i almost threw up! :lol::(

This didn't happen to me, but it is along the same lines. One of my friends in middle school used to have a macaw. She would always walk with it. So one day she was walking down to circle K to get a soda. She was on her way back with a big soda (had a straw in it but no lid) and she took a swig into her mouth, glanced down, and noticed that her bird had pooped in it.

BLAH! lol... yuuuuucky. I would rather have the fly.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

ah, the memories......

maybe when i was on a forum (my brother got me banned from it!), and i saw some people flaming, i was scrolling down the page, laughing at em, then all of a sudden, some guy supersized a picture of a big fat sloppy naked guy at his computer eating a pizza! i almost threw up! :lol::(

You girly boy weenie man. Google for 'tubgirl' or 'goatse' and we'll see who throws up. ;)

heh, i also remember i was doing a project for school, making a rocket that was powered by hydrogen. anyway, i needed something for wings, so i decided, ill use a milk carton, plastic ones. anyway, it was winter, school kept getting cancelled, i was ok with it. i came back, we were all in class, and me and my friends were about to add the wings. i opened up the carton, and got read to cut it. as soon as i cut it, the smell of 2 month old milk, oh my god......

heh, i also remember i was doing a project for school, making a rocket that was powered by hydrogen. anyway, i needed something for wings, so i decided, ill use a milk carton, plastic ones. anyway, it was winter, school kept getting cancelled, i was ok with it. i came back, we were all in class, and me and my friends were about to add the wings. i opened up the carton, and got read to cut it. as soon as i cut it, the smell of 2 month old milk, oh my god......

You're still a girly boy weenie man.

and your still a nazi :p

and your still a nazi :p

Nazi....hm....no. Now go look up 'tubgirl' and 'goatse' and discover what 'ew' truly is. :p

I once knocked a pair of sharp scissors off a table and they landed on/in my foot, sticking straight up. Not too unpleasant, but they were stuck between some bones and I had to really grind them around before I could pull them out again...

On the subject of disgusting websites, I always found interplay.com to be a shocker :)

...damn, I wishes I could remember which paper this story was in; anyways, 'ere goes:

...one o' the deep-fry kiddies at a KFC was fired (an' sued, IIRC)...seems he was a bit lonely an' decided that, on his nightshifts, he'd throw a li'l pickle-tickle inta one o' the industrial-sized lard boxes...gives new meanin' ta the phrase "tastes like chicken", eh???... :wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

You girly boy weenie man. Google for 'tubgirl' or 'goatse' and we'll see who throws up. :(

Ugh, those are so bad. I heard they've finally been deleted, though. Thank god.

Anyway, a very unpleasant surprise was noticing that my bones were sticking out of my arm when I stood up, after I'd fallen of my bike in a tunnel.

And an unpleasant surprise was the rusty nail that I stood on that went right through my foot.

And EnderWiggen, Rotten.com is not worse than Goatse.cx or Tubgirl. I don't know about the other one's, because I haven't seen them, but Rotten isn't one of them. Not in my opinion, anyway. Maybe I just prefer roadkill humans that were struck by lightning over a girl in a bathtub with a tube sticking out of her arse while whatever's coming out of it is landing in her open-mouthed face.

You girly boy weenie man.  Google for 'tubgirl' or 'goatse' and we'll see who throws up.  ;)

Ugh, those are so bad. I heard they've finally been deleted, though. Thank god.

Anyway, a very unpleasant surprise was noticing that my bones were sticking out of my arm when I stood up, after I'd fallen of my bike in a tunnel.

And an unpleasant surprise was the rusty nail that I stood on that went right through my foot.

And EnderWiggen, Rotten.com is not worse than Goatse.cx or Tubgirl. I don't know about the other one's, because I haven't seen them, but Rotten isn't one of them. Not in my opinion, anyway. Maybe I just prefer roadkill humans that were struck by lightning over a girl in a bathtub with a tube sticking out of her arse while whatever's coming out of it is landing in her open-mouthed face.

Nah, they're still there, and the Goatse guy got a new site. www.goatse.de IIRC. Ogrish is another fun one. Anyone else here an Albino Black Sheep forum member? The people over there seem to have a sort of morbid fascination with all the sites listed. I've always said that the banner at the top should say "ABS forums, bringing degenerates together since '98." :)

Oh, and Ender, I've seen consumptionjunction.com, that's where alot of the tubgirl pictures are hosted huh? <_<

If only my parents knew the sh!t I see online, my computer would be in coldstorage indefinitely. :(

With sites like rotten.com and consumptionjunction.com it fluctuates. At times it's stupid material.

But I've seen some pretty horrible things over the years. I saw a man being devoured by a lion in front of his family. I've seen terrorists executing people (slow beatings, torture, decapitations, etc).

And I've seen things I can't even begin to describe here.