Missing Ruz-T Card - can i respawn them?

So I know where Ruz-T spawns but i killed them ages ago and apparently never peeped them. It is the only gold card I am missing. Is there a way to make Ruz-T respawn? I probably killed ruz-t onday 4 of in game days and am now nearing day 200 so its probably despawned a while ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Since when you destroy all the Ruz-T you automatically get a gold card, one of two events takes place: either you encountered a bug (and no standard methods will help), or (more likely) you still missed a certain number of Ruz-T and they are wandering somewhere. Try to start again carefully comb through all the laboratories and outposts.

1 hour ago, iMiAMi2014 said:

Since when you destroy all the Ruz-T you automatically get a gold card, one of two events takes place: either you encountered a bug (and no standard methods will help), or (more likely) you still missed a certain number of Ruz-T and they are wandering somewhere. Try to start again carefully comb through all the laboratories and outposts.

then i am missing something then because i have cleared every lab out on the map (hedge, pond, haze, black ant hill, stump, undershed, etc)  I read Ruz-T only spawn in the lab after you go down the first zip line in the hedge lab and turn around and run up to the station in the tree. Where else would they be?

11 hours ago, PG813 said:

Where else would they be?

According to the wiki, they only live in the hedge zone. As far as I remember, some of them wander in the laboratory itself on the trees, a few - below among the debris and a couple - in that very outpost on the way to the laboratory. And you need to keep in mind that during game updates related to the reset of the main storyline, they were all resurrected, so if some of them (or even all) were killed before 1.0, then after the release they must be completely cleared again.

The gold card should unlock when all RUZ.Ts have been defeated. This was an issue when the card system first launched, but it has been fixed since. I recommend checking on the ground below the Hedge Lab for those last few RUZ.Ts. Please feel free to submit a support ticket if you still can't unlock the card. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information:

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble this issue has caused you!