Burgl stuck behind wall

So me and a buddy have been playing this game religiously for a while now on the hardest difficulty. Love the game btw. However after finding the black ant hill chip, when trying to return it to burgl, we found that he was stuck behind a wall. We have tried everything possible to at least be able to turn it in and have had no luck. Is there any way to fix this. I doubt we will be able to progress any further if not.

Just for more clarification on the problem: Burgl is stuck behind the glass wall in the first lab. He is right behind the asl machine. One thing that I might suggest to fix the issue is a simple small patch that sets a permanent spawn for Burgl every time the game is loaded into. That way if he is missing or stuck, you can just reload. Obviously that may not work too easily if he moves labs/places the further you get into the game. However, I feel as if I am pretty far and he has not left the original lab. Implementing that set spawn instead of just spawning him where he was when you saved would be a lifesaver.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is this Burg L gliche going to get fixed? Jan 1 2023 and he is gliched on the other side of the window for me. It's a game breaking gliche I assume they will want to fix asap. I won't be restarting my world though so the longer it takes the more likely ill be moving on to other things, which is sad because I am really enjoying this game. 

I'm sorry that some of you are still running into this issue with BURG.L. I recommend submitting a support ticket, so we can re-open this issue and investigate it. 

Obsidian Support

Please include the following information: 

1. Platform (Xbox Console, PC Game Pass, PC Steam).
2. Multiplayer or Single Player Game (if multiplayer, can you tell us how many players in total in the game, and their platforms if known)
3. Difficulty level
4. Description of issue.
5. Last thing you did in the game before the issue occurred, if applicable.

Thanks, and sorry for the frustration that this issue has caused!