Beasts get some nasty bonus in this challenge (Prowling, Vangeful, Bullish etc) but in the Magran's Fire design, that concern only the enemies. 

If a druid or a chanter summon some beasts with invocations, they have no bonus. It is the same for the ranger's animal companion.

But some beast we can summon are not considered like party member or allie (even if they are not hostile), it is the case for the second drake (from the upgrade) for the chanter, beasts from Figurines, beasts from Items (Dragon Pendant) and Weapons (Wicked Beast -Pack Leader- and Dire Talon -Drake or Wurms on the crit upgrade) and also the littles spiders from the Belranga Trinket.

They get the bonus from the challenge.

This is certainly not extraordinary but the hazardous buff frome the Galawain's Challenge in our side is pretty cool in my opinion.

Edited by Constentin Lévine

funnily enough, pets (not animal companions) can also get galawain's buff. normally completely unnoticable but i had a run where my obsidian wurm got the galawain's buff where they get a random tier 3 inspiration. it was actually a wee bit annoying since every time i reloaded the game or zoned into a location i'd see like the inspiration combat text float above the pet. and because the RNG seed is set at the start of the game, this lasted the entire run.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thelee said:

funnily enough, pets (not animal companions) can also get galawain's buff. normally completely unnoticable but i had a run where my obsidian wurm got the galawain's buff where they get a random tier 3 inspiration. it was actually a wee bit annoying since every time i reloaded the game or zoned into a location i'd see like the inspiration combat text float above the pet. and because the RNG seed is set at the start of the game, this lasted the entire run.

no bettter feeling than Kaz (+1 stealth) randomly getting "prowling" (invis) on Ultimate run so You can't pick him up in Sayuka but You counted on that bonus for stealing shroud of phantasm cape 🤦‍♂️

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg