The jumping mechanic

You need to give us the ability to turn off jumping. For players who have lvl 3 gear like me, it's not as much of an issue but for low level players? When I was low level a huge component of how I was able to escape attacks was getting someplace high. Now that almost never works anymore. It's going to be a game breaker for a lot of players. And certain bug jumping makes now sense. The common yard ants you have in this game do not jump IRL.

I restarted for this update and I have to say I don't think jumping change my experience much once I realized it was added. The initial realization ended badly... it involved the oak tree roots and a wolf spider. Sigh. But after that I simply found higher and/or less accessible points to escape to across the map. It helps that if you are at a certain distance from them insects don't try to jump... unfortunately this also makes them easy picking once you have a bow and arrows. Stay close enough to keep them at a ledge but far enough that they won't leap and you can pick them off with ease.  Regarding early gameplay though, I was a little sad to lose some of my usual safe spots, but it wasn't a big deal.  When we first played Grounded ourselves we had to figure out what objects/heights were safe from which insects. New players will have to do the same thing... though they will have less locations to choose from. As a common complaint I heard was that Grounded was too easy, I think adding the jumping was good idea.  We all play differently though so I'm not against the player being able to chose jumping/non-jumping for insects.

In connection with jumps, there is a more significant problem. These are bugs flying into the sky or into textures that jumped at the moment they were damaged. Moreover, a beetle that has fallen into textures in this way becomes completely inaccessible, reducing their number in the world forever.