Summoned creatures doesnt seems affected by additional durations, like int bonus or SoT.

I dont know about int bonus if that concern only combat buff or if the summons are limited secretely to their base duration, but I'm sure for SoT that doesnt prolonge the invocation timer, contrarely that we can see in their beneficial windows.

The question is is that only concern my game, so a really persistant bug since several years and with/without mods, or is it a general bug that need a little correction? What do you think?

1 hour ago, Constentin Lévine said:

Summoned creatures doesnt seems affected by additional durations, like int bonus or SoT.

Summon duration scales with INT and PL but isn't a "beneficial effect" as far as I know, so won't scale with strand of favor, mari crudia, SoT etc. (like the Storm spells of the Druid).

If summon duration doesn't scale in your game with INT and PL, then it's a nasty bug.

Importantly, summoned duration buff you see in the combat tooltip will be impacted by things like salvation of time and tranquilizer shot, but the actual summon itself will expire independent of what happens with the buff. it might have been an interesting gameplay feature if you could extend or shorten summons via duration impacts, but that's not the game we have. (though enemies will waste things like arcane dampener on summons thinking they have a buff to suppress)

i'm almost positive INT affects summon duration - you can see its impact on some of the really short chanter summons (very visibly with the chant that brings up a skeleton for 10s - the higher your int the more skeletons you can have up).

As far as I know, the only summons that don't scale with your INT a the ones summoned by your summons (secondary skeletons / drake summoned on death of your summon). Edit : cause they use the original summon INT

I have also a doubt about how the Chanter summoning phrase works.

Edited by Elric Galad