About Van Buren

SteeL

Actually, I loved the original Crimson Skies, I hear the one on the Xbox is pretty good. If Obsidians game comes out on the Xbox a long time before the PC, I'm might consider picking it up to get the few odd games I wanted to play. MOre or less what I did with the GC after Zelda, metroid, and mario came out.

Insane, babbling

Yes, we know Microsoft is TEH SATAN!!!

If you actually posted with some semi-logical points, it'd be worth awell thought post. Instead, you get... damn no ignore list.

Well thank you. Damn I guess I'd better rethink my entire life now you made that stunning, insightful and.... well, gosh darn it, just magnificant reply. Have you got a fan club? Can I join it? Wow. I'm just lost for words. The way you said TEH instead of 'the', like rearranging the letters a bit? And then putting it in capitals? That's making it imply that a stupid kid wrote it, right? Man that's just so clever. I've never seen that done before, actually, so you're pioneering uncharted territory. And then you put three exclamation marks, further reinforcing your wit.... that's so clever! Have you considered a career in stand up comedy? Or should that be....uh, STNAD UP COMDEY??? Oh I'm no good at doing that, it's just such a new concept..... gosh, I'm overwhelmed!

Actually, I loved the original Crimson Skies, I hear the one on the Xbox is pretty good. If Obsidians game comes out on the Xbox a long time before the PC, I'm might consider picking it up to get the few odd games I wanted to play. MOre or less what I did with the GC after Zelda, metroid, and mario came out.

Crimson Skies is very fun on Xbox. Good controls, very intuitive. Its got a cool soundtrack, and gameplay's solid...

Not that it has anything to do with Van Buren, mind you ;)

Insane, babbling

Yes, we know Microsoft is TEH SATAN!!!

If you actually posted with some semi-logical points, it'd be worth awell thought post. Instead, you get... damn no ignore list.

Well thank you. Damn I guess I'd better rethink my entire life now you made that stunning, insightful and.... well, gosh darn it, just magnificant reply. Have you got a fan club? Can I join it? Wow. I'm just lost for words.

You can join my fan club, if you'de stop ranting like an insane "s7r416h7 h473r*."

*straight hater.

Hell you do that and you might be released from the asylum.