hedge maze, good bye grounded

I really enjoyed grounded so far but I am giving up on this game, if it wasn't for how complicated it is to get through all of it to get the brood mother BLT... I spent 2 weeks trying to find it and still couldn't at least not until I literally looked up a YouTube video to show me exactly how to wind my way through that entire mess of a maze to find out it was literally a convoluted path to get it, if that is what it takes to get through the game to fight 1 creature then i no longer want to play the game, the hedge maze literally destroyed my love for this game. I am sorry to say this but good bye grounded you were a lot of fun and entertainment for what it was.

• Haha 2

The game isn't for everyone.  It rewards players for non linear play and exploration.  They put secrets everywhere. So looking it up on you tube takes away from the exploration. Don't get me wrong it took me 30 minutes to figure it out when I played it and I found it annoying but then again I prefer a game not to hand hold me......kinda like fallout new vegas

• Like 1

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

maze? convoluted? 2 weeks!? i found the path rather intuitive and easy to follow. there is also a branch that extends over to the bird bath that takes you right to the Frisbee in the hedge. you could also just build a set of stairs up to the top of the hedge and run over to the gap where the frisbee is and jump down onto it.  and it's a hedge. why would the path be straight forward? sorry you are quitting over something like this. 

• Gasp! 1

Don't give up on Grounded friend. There's so much to do and explore and build. I'll tell you a little secret.....I haven't even fought MS. Horror in a Web yet. And I don't ever intend to. Nope. That part of the game does not appeal to me. As far as I'm concern, the Lady of the Web can live happily-never-after way up there in her hedge hide away and leave me alone, happily sipping smoothies by the pond.....far, far, far away. Who needs another whack-'em-over-the-head thingy anyway. By the next update, it will probably be obsolete and they'll think up another impossible villain to conquer. Located....you guessed it!...in some dark, twisted hole cleverly hidden somewhere in the backyard.  What I am trying to say.....short version.......enjoy what you like best in the game. Ignore the rest. And don't feel pressured to do everything right away. Take your time. And, if you have to go on YouTube to find a solution to a quest, Go For It.  Don't know how many times I've walked right by a quest item without seeing it. Or taken the wrong turn on a branch, in the dark, missed a jump and had that unreliable tuff expire just as I plummeted to Terra Firma. Sure. Of course I forgot to save before hand. Silly me. :) Still having fun, anyway.