Boats

Just make a canoe or kayak that you can haul like a stack of stems that way you can uses it in the pond or the flooded area by rash. The other flooded zone has to many mosquitos and would be problematic......

• Like 3

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

Looks like another pond is in the future. If you go past the wall from the pagoda. I got there gliding from the brood which bp location.

It looks to be a filter pond. Like a waterfall may be planned dunno didn't go swimming as I didn't see a way back out

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!

4 hours ago, ScritchOwl said:

Looks like another pond is in the future. If you go past the wall from the pagoda. I got there gliding from the brood which bp location.

It looks to be a filter pond. Like a waterfall may be planned dunno didn't go swimming as I didn't see a way back out

I guess I should look, I suspected another pond update because of the logs in the Haze Lab, but that will confirm an update! I would love to see a waterfall.

On 10/28/2021 at 2:27 PM, ScritchOwl said:

you can get back out. i went exploring up there at one point. 

i think those big leafed ground level plants that are by the roses would be good for boats. it's one of the few plants we can't cut down or do anything with so i think a boat would be perfect.