For a sturdier wall, maybe there could be fallen oak twigs around the map that spawn every few days, that are harvestable and give a bit of sap too. The massive fallen oak branch could spawn tiny chunks on top if it too. They could be used for strong tools, maybe a new shield too? Could be used to make a wooden spear, maybe with a chance of giving splinters. Sturdy walls could be made, and a better sap catcher too. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RogerRogee said:

For a sturdier wall, maybe there could be fallen oak twigs around the map that spawn every few days, that are harvestable and give a bit of sap too. The massive fallen oak branch could spawn tiny chunks on top if it too. They could be used for strong tools, maybe a new shield too? Could be used to make a wooden spear, maybe with a chance of giving splinters. Sturdy walls could be made, and a better sap catcher too. 

There are probably many other things it could be used for that i didn't think of, but it could still be really useful

Edited by RogerRogee
  • Like 1

Wendell: I finally found you kids. Get behind me kids I will keep these brutish bugs at bay with my newly invented S.tick.r 

Pete: It's a toothpick.

Wendell: No I carved this in from a mighty oak chunk and ....

Pete: It still has the plastic tassels.

Burgle: those are hydrodynamic signaling fibers

Wendell: Burgle where did you come from.

Burgle: I had to steal that toothpick after I broke your stick..r and replace it so you wouldn't........

Wendell: *scowls 

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!