The All Things Political Topic - As a Bright Lord bears Beacons of flame.

Amentep

1 hour ago, Gromnir said:

oh, and biden supports a  jury verdict-- he supports the system and is asking for calm. he is saying the right things. serious bruce, try and stay focused.

You forget who you're talking to... someone who would just as likely likely offer a $10 bounty for each severed head of black lives matters supporters delivered at his door step. Of course there is nothing wrong in killing them, because they're all the same.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

13 hours ago, Gromnir said:

what?

did he have a reason to be there with a gun he acquired illegally, at night, confronting protesters?  you are looking for excuses not to condemn kyle's behaviour. why? having a "reason to be their(sic)" is irrelevant to the jury verdict, but it does speak to whether or not kyle were reckless. 

HA! Good Fun!

You might want to veirfy your view on legality of the arms KR had, unless these are not true. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenhouse-didnt-illegally-bring-043226324.html

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Darkpriest said:

You might want to veirfy your view on legality of the arms KR had, unless these are not true. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenhouse-didnt-illegally-bring-043226324.html

Note the use of the word ‘acquiring’. It’s spelled differently from ‘bringing’ ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• Gorth locked this topic

Last post split off to start a new thread here...

:closed: