Hi guys, I am kinda lost in my game. I am soloing with a SC Forbidden Fist, reached lvl 14.

I did some quests in Neketaka, complete the first tier bounties, went to Deadlight and left Benwet alive. Now I came to Dunnage, talked to Furrante and don’t know where to go. I want to side with Aeldys to get Scordeos Edge, and after that I should go to Hasongo or another place?

You should go the side quests and explore all parts of the map (that you are able to). You can get better equipment. Scoredo's edge comes later in the game, but I think if you finish the associated quests (Hansongo, then Ashen maw) you can unlock the quest to get Scorede's edge. Pretty sure it aligns you with the Principi, however. 

9 hours ago, mjo2138 said:

You should go the side quests and explore all parts of the map (that you are able to). You can get better equipment. Scoredo's edge comes later in the game, but I think if you finish the associated quests (Hansongo, then Ashen maw) you can unlock the quest to get Scorede's edge. Pretty sure it aligns you with the Principi, however. 

Yep, you need to do both Hasongo and Ashen Maw main quests before you can get Scordeo's Edge from Aeldys.