I know what this game needs.

Nartwark,

Mental masturbation is unnatural. Craftman would never engage in it.

Ivan,

Not really. I expected this to happen. It's still about gayness, sort of.

I have to disagree. IMHO, masturbation is completely normal, we are taught to frown on it due to the sexual repressiveness of our society. Ever noticed a little child who didn't know better play with themselves of their own accord? :lol:

From what I've read, it appears Craftsman is a 'Christian'. 'Christians', are of the opinion that homosexuality in any form is a sin, and because it is a sin, those who are constantly engaging in it are damned to eternal torture in a fiery hell in the after life.

I am also a Christian, but an objective one, who explores things more thoroughly than my comrades. I am of the opinion that yes, homosexuality is a 'sickness' but it is a sickness that is a NATURAL occurence of events that take place, usually in life before the individual's tweens. I am also of the opinion that the majority of Christianity's current stand has done a helluva lot of good, and has done nothing but isolate all homosexuals. :p They aren't gonna give a crap what our 'holy book' says unless they are a subscriber to it; hence it does no good to constantly shove it in their faces of how 'bad' a person they are, just gets them pissed off at us, and makes them refuse to see anything good in what we say.

I think that rather than tell them to repent, a better solution would be to befriend any homosexuals we meet, treat them as equals, regardless of any prejudice we feel, and let them decide what's better. Like I said, even if the current stand was working, they aren't gonna give a sh!t either way.

I have no problem with homosexuals and have many friends who are homosexuals. But Craftsman, whether or not you intend to, you getting all riled up and preachy just makes you look like an uptight prick with a stick up your @ss to everyone here. :rolleyes:

JT

P.S. I AM for homosexual relationships in KotOR 2 BTW, but I doubt it will ever happen due to Lucasarts apparent stand on them. The Juhani thing was pretty subtle, though I will give you the droid thing...sorta.

Like i said, do we execpted EVERYTHING the human mind can vommit out for us. Soon i guess it will ok the be half, monkey part cow and be gay. OH yeah but thats OK. :lol:

Did you have any problems with the romances in BG2 ?

Looking at the female ones, only Jaheira was halfhuman for goodness sake.

The other two were elves, freaks of nature, monstrosities. And yes, even Jaheira, being only half human should have been locked up in a cage and showed to the public as the deviant she is...

At least the good citizen of Athkatla (spelling?) had the good sense to at least try to burn Viconia... B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I never played BG2. KOTORs my first RPG.

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well i STARTED playing it, but i thought it sucked. To much reading

Ok, you piqued my curiosity... why did you start playing Kotor then ?

Because it was a crpg or because it was a Star Wars game ?

This is a contiguous value and not discrete...

Heh. :rolleyes:

I agree with Maria Caliban though. Barring mutations, the human experience is physically limited.

Mild or extreme, euphoria is still euphoria.

Like i said, do we execpted EVERYTHING the human mind can vommit out for us. Soon i guess it will ok the be half, monkey part cow and be gay. OH yeah but thats OK. :rolleyes:

Yes, I see your point.

I am not against gays in anyway, but in today's society, why do we always have to force anything into everything?

:lol:

My 2 cents

This "thing" that we call life, it has no meaning whatsoever. I live now and I will die. People in general will probably don't care either way. Seing as this is the only chance I have to live my life, I want to live it _my_ way.

My way means basically this:

I define what matters for me right now. For now, I delve for knowledge, becuase I like the power it gives me to know things others do not.

I decide what to do with my life.

Things that are "expected" of me, for reasons I cannot understand, I do not do.

This is my life, and mine to do with as I will. If I meet someone that I really enjoy spending time with, that I really want to be with all the time (yeah the love thingy), then I love that person. Regardless of gender. It's that simple. For the record, I haven't found anyone like that as of yet (female or male), and right now, I am comfortable in the 'love-solitude'. Friends I have though, and they're very dear to me.

People are chained by modern morals (dont look at the homeless guy and he wont bother you) and religions that originate from the ramblings of madmen thousands of years ago. People live their lives like others tell them to.

There is no second chance of life (for the moment anyway). Live it as you will, and care not for how others live, unless they're interfering with you.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

Dead Skin Mask:

First off Candyman didn't come off as being gay to me."

Er, he wasn't. Most people seem to grasp that I was making a joke.

" Also I agree gay romances should be in the game if there is a demand for it."

I disagree.

Nightclever,

I knew you would take it like that. Oh well.

Ok, sure, it doesn't mean a damned thing that I defend gays - but was that gay man friend a gay rights defender? Come on."

Yes, he was. And I didn't say you were prejudiced. I said that being a gay rights defender doesn't mean you're not prejudiced. Now, I'm sorry you're angry but that's your choice.

" I'm just trying to get some middle ground here, and all you can think of to do is classify me as "one of them.""

Riiight.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

This is a contiguous value and not discrete...

Heh. :o

I agree with Maria Caliban though. Barring mutations, the human experience is physically limited.

Mild or extreme, euphoria is still euphoria.

I never said contiguous, nor ever meant contiguous. I said continuous, as in:- having the property that the absolute value of the numerical difference between the value at a given point and the value at any point in a neighborhood of the given point can be made as close to zero as desired by choosing the neighborhood small enough. :huh:

Once you realize that, using a limiting value for each infinitesimally small increment you will find that there are indeed a sempiternal number of combinations. B)

manthing2.jpg

I thought it was but the rest of the post seemed so serious..

Hey, weren't you in ninja mode?!

Yeah, this was all a test to make sure you were a ninja. That's it..

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Hey, weren't you in ninja mode?!

Yeah, this was all a test to make sure you were a ninja. That's it..

You're right I have failed my test of not being seen! Back to watching Monty Python's Flying Circus so I can watch the training video once more of how not to be seen. Engage Ninja mode! :ph34r:

(god I hope people have seen that skit otherwise I will just sound like a looney.) ;)

Cheers!