cooking pot or a kitchen type stuff or both

I think we need a kitchen set in the game it would be nice to have various kinds of ways to cooking like you get abilitys like the smoothy maker but in a kitchen set those effects would last longer and many have new effects like jump boost, cut less (like grass and weed stems), better attack strength,(sense the ant queen is coming soon) maybe ant leader 

plus: you can add meat to all the bugs and not to just to the smaller harmless animals I'm talking about ladybug meat orbed ever meat wolf spider meat ant meat maybe not larva because those things pop up to frequently and stink bug that's up to the people to decide. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew Meyer said:

and the kitchen can be level three items or two its up to the public 

what are you meaning by kitchen?  when i think kitchen it's the cupboards, counters, sink, fridge, stove and oven.  Is that what you're meaning?  

that might be cool later in the game to build it all at once like that.  

For now i'd like to see at least an oven,  use plant matter as fuel,  dry grass would burn quickly, weed stems could burn for a while.

if/when we get electricty then we could have a fridge to keep meat longer.

Xbox One X

4 minutes ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

what are you meaning by kitchen?  when i think kitchen it's the cupboards, counters, sink, fridge, stove and oven.  Is that what you're meaning?  

that might be cool later in the game to build it all at once like that.  

For now i'd like to see at least an oven,  use plant matter as fuel,  dry grass would burn quickly, weed stems could burn for a while.

if/when we get electricty then we could have a fridge to keep meat longer.

well what I mean kitchen like what ever comes to your mind  like what's the first thing you when you think of when you walk in to the kitchen to cook with 

true it would be cooler to be in the later development 

that would be a good idea to see if they can add a oven and that is a good resource too. maybe they can add more like leaf parts home made bug oil or something around that general area 

having a frige would be handy but what would you make it out of

On 9/4/2020 at 4:02 PM, Andrew Meyer said:

having a frige would be handy but what would you make it out of

They'd have to open up harvesting resources from the destroyed section of the Oak Tree lab, or maybe one of the locked labs has stuff in it we could use.

Xbox One X