Crash Issues

I've been having alot of fun on the game playing with my girlfriend. She play on xbox and I play on the PC. Lately, we will be in the game and the game will constantly kick us off probably about 3-5 times throughout the whole time we're playing and it gets really frustrating. I lost all my gear multiple times, even good items I was carrying and can't do anything about it but try and re-craft the same item few times to store in storage so if i come back to new character again then least I have something to go back to. I hate to keep doing that, and hope the issues get fixed soon. Would hate to stop playing this game cause again it is really fun but not fun losing your items u worked hard for. 

Would be nice to have servers that save your progress, instead of it saving on someone else's multiplayer file. Whoever isn't host have higher chance of losing everyday while host can return back to their things. Maybe it's a crossplay issue who knows..

It's not a crossplay issue because it happens to my friend and I, we are both on pc. 

I think it might be related to how the game remembers the people who join your game..... except it doesn't and makes them start fresh. It made my friend redo the tutorial each time.

The only workaround I can think of is to periodically have the people who join you put their stuff into a chest and save. Then if they lose it all you can load the save with their stuff in the chest. You will lose some time depending on how often you save but you won't lose an entire day of progress like we did. 

I'm on Xbox and have had multiple crashes, losing tons of gear, including the Rotten Bee items, also I can't even see the Raw Science points floating around in my games, but I can in my friend's. Hopefully they can do some sort of reset for items for people who've lost unique items so we can get them again. At least craftable material can be rebuilt and ingredients reharvested.