a great way to end

one thing that was horrible in kotor1 was that it didnt tell you what happened to yuor party. it didnt say who lived, who died, what they did with their life, and so on

i would like to see a great ending in kotor2 which explains it, like, heres an example.

say jolee died after the whole kotor thing, well, tell us! and say how, and show us how. like say he dies fighting desert raid on tatooine, well, show him fighting raid, and maybe show him die.

now just like a 20sec-1min ending for each character, with the star wars these or somethign in the backround, so you at least sort of know what happened. i know people will call this a stupid idea, so flame away :D

I agree, the ending with KOTOR1 told you nothing about the characters really. The light side ending was lame. You get a metal, and you're told "you saved the republic". Then the dark side ending was a little bit better since you knew Revan took over the galaxy. KOTOR had a good story line then it just copied the ending of like every other Star Wars movie ever with the ending.

George Lucas? :huh:

God, this isn't going to be a trilogy, isn't it ?!?

He is ever watching...hand on the Trilogy button...trust me I know... :ph34r:

Just three games? lol George Lucas is going to produce KOTOR games until he bleeds the series dry. It'll be like the new Jedi Knight series. ;)

George Lucas? :huh:

God, this isn't going to be a trilogy, isn't it ?!?

He is ever watching...hand on the Trilogy button...trust me I know... :ph34r:

Just three games? lol George Lucas is going to produce KOTOR games until he bleeds the series dry. It'll be like the new Jedi Knight series. ;)

Actually, it will be only a trilogy, but with so much crap that only all of the other crap from his other craptacular stuff combined, multiplied, to the nanomillionith power could equal it...trust me I know... :ph34r:

kotor is only going to be a trilogy i mean how long can the dark side (sith) live for they just keep getting destroyed then coming back again then get destroyed then come back again then get destroyed then come back again and so on ..........

actually, you just start out as a jedi in the middle of a corridor and at the next cross-section, you see two plates stating

"this way to lightside"

"this way to darkside"

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

seeing as jennai istn posting anymore, time to get back on topic a bit.

sometimes in movies, there are endings like the one i stated, which lets you know how the characters life turned out. maybe have the main char have a hitman 2 style ending, just leaving to go on with his live(for a sequal, if there ever is one). the party members dont have to be seperated.

like maybe have some of them go at the end to stop the sith or republic, and show them fighting some of em.

cool stuff like that would make the games ending seem more covered instead of giving your char a yellow ribbon and calling it a day, or show some ships and a nazi rally.