Loki85

Reverse pickpocketing on hostile NPCs

Question

Hi, seem like the pocketpicking bug on hostile enemies is still there, can you guys please fix this bug?

I'm back to play this game after long time and I really like the gameplay of playing stealth and putting bombs into ememies' pocket. It's pretty sad that I couldn't do that anymore.

1 answer to this question

20 minutes ago, Loki85 said:

Hi, seem like the pocketpicking bug on hostile enemies is still there, can you guys please fix this bug?

I'm back to play this game after long time and I really like the gameplay of playing stealth and putting bombs into ememies' pocket. It's pretty sad that I couldn't do that anymore.

hey bad news @Loki85, the game is past end of life in terms of active support, so they have explicitly said no more bugfixes (unless it is extremely severe).

because of that, i think reverse pick-pocketing explosives should be thought of as more of an "assassination" option against green-circle NPCs (blue-circle in colorblind mode) instead of as a stealthy combat option. I agree it would've been cool if we could reverse pickpocket anyone, but we gotta roll with the punches on this one.