My history with these games and why POE is such a treat for me at this time of year

1 minute ago, xzar_monty said:

Your terminology is not consistent and therefore your argument is rendered hopelessly illogical. You cannot just switch concepts around. "Relevance" is not "quality". You have to be precise, otherwise we're not going to have a meaningful argument.

But hey, this is off topic, let's stop here -- I won't be commenting on this subject anymore.

Relevance and quality aren't the same, but they're pretty synergic terms in this discussion. The Beatles' relevance is partly because of the widespread perception of the quality of their work. They aren't a Jazz Singer type deal that lucked out on being the first to a major movement without being necessarily good.

Also, I'm sorry if you perceived my posts to be aggressive or in bad faith, it wasn't the intention. I was just debating your point is all. 😄

Funny, with all this talk of best albums and best films, it reminds me that I do have my own top lists for both, if anyone wants them... 😛

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

On 12/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, bugarup said:

Ah. That explains why you was ready to fly to Canada for a sandwich. :biggrin:

I have booked the ticket.... I can only hope the sandwich is worth the many hundreds of pounds it's costing me to get there.

image.png.9a3ec084f3a19caa4b04a0bb5a4833d1.png

image.png

Edited by daven
  • Gasp! 1

nowt