Obsidian,hear my plea(s)!

1. Give us a cutscene with some badass lightsaber fighting like that of the Yoda/Dooku Battle form AotC. While that wasn't that good of a movie, it was awsome seeing the little Whill doing impossible acrobatics with the aid of the force. :D

2. If you do include Carth in TSL, even if it's only a cameo role; please, please, please give us the option of killing him. <_<

I thought of another one.

3. Flying monkeys.

That's the one thing KotOR was missing. That and Ninjas, but it sounds like the Sith Assassain (?) prestige class is already going to remedy that. Wait a second....were there pirates in KotOR? Flying Monkeys, Ninjas, and Pirates. Then KotOR 2 will have reached completion. :lol:

P.S. If flying monkeys can't be added to Star Wars, how about a Kowakian Monkey Lizard a la Salacious Crumb. That guy was awesome. :)

2. If you do include Carth in TSL, even if it's only a cameo role; please, please, please give us the option of killing him.

Quite possibly the best suggestion I've ever heard. Although I might not get to the rest of the game since I'll be reloading that part over and over.

2.  If you do include Carth in TSL, even if it's only a cameo role; please, please, please give us the option of killing him.

Quite possibly the best suggestion I've ever heard. Although I might not get to the rest of the game since I'll be reloading that part over and over.

Yes it was, until I thought of an NPC who is a monkey/ninja/pirate/smuggler/vampire witha jetpack

2.  If you do include Carth in TSL, even if it's only a cameo role; please, please, please give us the option of killing him.

An excellent idea.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester