Hi

You are going to put out a dlc, I assume. Can you add romances? Especially with Ellie for me. I want romantic relationships. Can you, Obsidian, directly answer this question, if romances will be available in the future?

Cheers

Roman

• Like 1

One thing I didn't like was after all the money I spent for parvati she still wasn't interested in a relationship with the captain . It was the only reason why I did. I thought maybe something of a hint for later would have been cool. 

I think it's a terrible idea for anyone to enter in a romantic relationship with their boss. And the walls in those cabins are thin, man.

That said, Vicar Max is welcome to enlighten me any day.

• Like 3

Surely, Max could take my confession any day, but I find it quite refreshing with a game where sleeping with your companions isn't an attainable option. 

Edited by GammaReagan
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:29 AM, YogaFlame said:

One thing I didn't like was after all the money I spent for parvati she still wasn't interested in a relationship with the captain . It was the only reason why I did. I thought maybe something of a hint for later would have been cool. 

She probably saw through that, and decided to milk you for as much as she can.

• Haha 1

I think it's a terrible idea for anyone to enter in a romantic relationship with their boss. And the walls in those cabins are thin, man.

Meh it happens quite a bit though, they're not really under contract and I'm not paying them. If the walls are thin it's fun to creek the bed as much as possible.

One thing I didn't like was after all the money I spent for parvati she still wasn't interested in a relationship with the captain .

Hahaha. She wasn't interested in an intimate relationship with anyone. She also was explicit in what she was doing. Did you try to romance SAM as well?