On 10/2/2019 at 11:40 PM, Boeroer said:

Yes, if the buffs come from items they usually stack.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:33 AM, Elric Galad said:

Even active abilities from items ??

Can someone confirm or deny that the deflection bonuses from Mask of the Weyc and the Great Escape Cloak stack nowadays?

Iirc Mask of the Weyc stacks with Mirrored Images and all that but not Escape (maybe because same ability ID or something). It also gets triggered passively.

Great Escape is indeed giving you an active ability as soon as you drop below blooded or so. It may be that it behaves as Escape itself and doesn't stack.

• Thanks 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

6 hours ago, hansvedic said:

Can someone confirm or deny that the deflection bonuses from Mask of the Weyc and the Great Escape Cloak stack nowadays?

still stacks for me with regular escape and with the cape, it wont show in char screen only in combat log because it's conditional bonus (against non veil piercing)

def_stack_cape.jpg

def_stack_escape.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

Last time I tested some <can't remember class>/Trickster with WotEP the Mask's Veiling Hood didn't stack with Escape - and I'm 100% sure. It wasn't a long time ago, maybe a month. So it can't be a ptach what changed this.

I looked at the actual hit rolls like you and Rogue's Escape wasn't mentioned at all. Weird... maybe due to mods (using Community Patch)? 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods