Can someone please test dual damage type weapons in TB for me please?

QuiteGoneJin

Question

I'm kinda shocked that this is happening and wondering if its just me, cause if it's not this bug completely kills MANY if not most martial builds in TB. When I use greatsword in turned based against pierce resistant monsters it still calculates damage of pierce not slash. This happened with the great maul or whatever its called too. I want to know if this is just me or not as I am less interested in RTwP and now cant play TB at all. Super frustrating. 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Dual damage weapons buggy even in RTS mode.

Are you using any mods? Just curious. 

No im not, dual damage weapons bugs appears when a mob has immunity to one of damage type of the weapon. For example, shock/pierce damage type Essence Interruptor bow. This weapon does not damage the storm blight creature when it has to do pierce damage. Because this mob type shock type damage is immune. In this case, the bow does not pierce damage too.

Edited by Enurale
  • Like 1

That's a keyword thing and is not connected to the OP's problem (mechanically/code wise).

There is a theoretical fix from MaxQuest for the keyword immunity bug. But this turn based stuff is new.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods