Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A funny reminder from PoE

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Verde

Verde

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1606 posts
  • Steam:DragonSoundxSG

I'll raise you Dragon Age 2 with enemies falling from the sky. Take that strategy!

The game was the tale of Hawke being retold from Varric's perspective; a rogue and a storyteller. So yeah, the enemies just seemed to keep falling from the sky.

That's an interesting way of justifying it ;)

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 719 posts

I'll raise you Dragon Age 2 with enemies falling from the sky. Take that strategy!

The game was the tale of Hawke being retold from Varric's perspective; a rogue and a storyteller. So yeah, the enemies just seemed to keep falling from the sky.

Did I miss something? I've never seen that happen in that game.

Verde

Verde

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1606 posts

It happened all the time in the console version. They are supposed to be jumping down from rooftops but it looks more like they are jumping down from the sky. It was one of the biggest complaints iirc and looked both hilarious and absurd.

Edited by Verde, 15 March 2019 - 09:52 AM.

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 719 posts

It happened all the time in the console version. They are supposed to be jumping down from rooftops but it looks more like they are jumping down from the sky. It was one of the biggest complaints iirc and looked both hilarious and absurd.

Console. Lol. <insert facepalm picture

Verde

Verde

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1606 posts
One thing worth mentioning was how different Dragon Age Origins was on console vs. PC due to the tactical camera on PC. I know on PC it's considered one of the better RPGs but honestly on console it was pretty rough. I was never impressed with it. I'd even go as far as calling it a very average RPG.

Edited by Verde, 15 March 2019 - 11:40 AM.

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 719 posts

One thing worth mentioning was how different Dragon Age Origins was on console vs. PC due to the tactical camera on PC. I know on PC it's considered one of the better RPGs but honestly on console it was pretty rough. I was never impressed with it. I'd even go as far as calling it a very average RPG.

I remember. I played it on PC and my friend got it for PS3. It's like it was a completely different game. Kinda meh.

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 14932 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
I liked it (on PC). The spell combos from multiple chars' casts were really neat ("Storm of the Century" and such).
  • Woopee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users