iOS to Android

Maurios

Question

Hi!

I've played Pathfinder Adventures for hours on end on my wife's iPad. Well, this tablet is growing old, and can hardly run the game anymore.

So I was hoping to continue playing on my android phone. 

Is there a way to transfer my profile from my wife's apple store into my google play account?

I realize this issue has been raised before, but I really hope it's possible now, a few years later.

2 answers to this question

I realize this issue has been raised before, but I really hope it's possible now, a few years later.

Hey, years later, the answer is now yes!

The same process outlined in [How To: Merging Desktop and Mobile Accounts] will work mobile-to-mobile.

A couple things to note as you give it a try:

- Check that the iPad is logged into Game Center, and the android phone is logged into the Google Play store. It won't work otherwise.

- If you haven't already created an Asmodee account, don't.  There's been little incentive to create one, and it often seems to cause problems during merges.

- Generate the code on the iPad, input it on Android.  You can do it the other way around, but the side that generates the code is the one that gets to be the "master" in the merge process.