Two Weapon Style Ability useless in Turn Based?

Is Two Weapon Style Ability useless in Turn Based?

Says -15% Weapon Initiative when dual wielding.  Does this mean the only thing it gives you is a 15% boost to Initiative? 

No addition hits or anything? DO I hit which each weapon every round?

Thank You for any insight

Is Two Weapon Style Ability useless in Turn Based?

Says -15% Weapon Initiative when dual wielding.  Does this mean the only thing it gives you is a 15% boost to Initiative? 

No addition hits or anything? DO I hit which each weapon every round?

Thank You for any insight

In RTWP mode, dual wielding automatically gives you an action speed bonus and Two Weapon Style adds another 15% on top of that, so the actual bonus to action speed is somewhere in the 30% area iirc. I'm not sure if the double bonus is present re: initiative in turn-based, but you could probably test it by entering combat with two weapons equipped (without TWS) vs. one weapon equipped and seeing if there's a difference in the turn order. If there is, then you can decide whether further improving your initiative is worth spending a point at level up.

In turn-based, dual wielding apparently does mean attacking with both weapons every round, which was not the case in the default mode. This basically eliminates any reason to choose low-damage/previously high speed weapons like daggers and stilettos, so I wouldn't be surprised if this mechanic gets altered in a future patch.

Edited by Purudaya