HUD Appearance display can't make it back to normal

Malanir

Question

Hi everyone, 

I'm sorry if i post this issue in the wrong spot i searched for it and found nothing about the problem i have.

I touched a key can't find out which one and it changed my hud display.

here the two screenshots , first one is how it looks now and second one is normal one and i'd like my display to be back to normal (spent half an hour in options in game to find out + search in forums/google).

If anyone can tell me how to make it back to normal it will be gladly appreciated :)

Thanks and good day.

post-167559-0-35384800-1546811830_thumb.jpg

post-167559-0-85076000-1546811815_thumb.jpg

post-167559-0-35384800-1546811830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malanir

5 answers to this question

Hi to you and thanks for your answer,

i checked to remoove and show them, and it doesnt change the problem.

And i think you got me wrong, i do have my action bar if i select a hero i have no trouble with that :) 

The problem is,

At the bottom of FIRSTscreenshot the bar that fills in back screen through portraits until the combat log and hide a part of the screen

At the bottom of SECOND screenshot there is no bar that fills the view and you see "more" of the game 

I dont speak english very well and i hope i made my point, i'd like this bar that fills the screen bottom to be gone.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Malanir!

It looks like you have the option Solid HUD background selected.  You can uncheck this option by going to your in game Options menu, and going to the Graphics tab.  From there is a list of checkboxes, one of which is the Solid HUD Background option.  Just uncheck that, save the change, and you should be good to go!

Hope this helps!