Betatesters. Is aggro range bug and drugs with Arcane Damp fixed?

This is mainly in preparation for when DLC drops. I have two questions for the betatesters

1) Is the current aggro range ("Pull EVERYTHING!) bug fixed?

2) Nalpazca monks and Arcane Damperner. Is the issue with no healing due to drug crash fixed?

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like an update on this as well.

This is mainly in preparation for when DLC drops. I have two questions for the betatesters

1) Is the current aggro range ("Pull EVERYTHING!) bug fixed?

2) Nalpazca monks and Arcane Damperner. Is the issue with no healing due to drug crash fixed?

Haven't tested Nalpazca and Arcane Dampeners

Certain areas (as per the patch notes) are fixed regarding aggro ranges. Start cave, Engwithan Digsite, Gorecci Street comes to mind. 

Just tried Hanging Sepulchers. I cannot say whether it is intended or not, but the pulling of risen skeletons early on is huge. Got one soldier, one champion, one mage, two armsmen and one priest, IIRC. Plus the two luminous revenants.

I assume it's because I entered the area at a too low level (8th). They were also all 3 red skeleton difficulty (POTD upscaled), so I'm doing that one later.

Nerf Troubadour!

Haven't tested Nalpazca and Arcane Dampeners

Certain areas (as per the patch notes) are fixed regarding aggro ranges. Start cave, Engwithan Digsite, Gorecci Street comes to mind. 

Just tried Hanging Sepulchers. I cannot say whether it is intended or not, but the pulling of risen skeletons early on is huge. Got one soldier, one champion, one mage, two armsmen and one priest, IIRC. Plus the two luminous revenants.

I assume it's because I entered the area at a too low level (8th). They were also all 3 red skeleton difficulty (POTD upscaled), so I'm doing that one later.

The Nalpazca fix is something I'd really like to see done, if it hasn't been done already.

The Nalpazca fix is something I'd really like to see done, if it hasn't been done already.

There is a skeleton mage in Old City that casts Arcane Dampener as his first move. If you get your druggie monk there, you can test it ;-)

Nerf Troubadour!

My experience with the pulling issue is that it doesn't appear to be as fixed as they think it is :).  Maybe I'm just bad at pulling, but at both Gorecci Street and the dig site I still get every enemy when I pull.  In the dig site I sometimes won't get the wurms, but they still count as engaged and even if I retreat back as far as possible combat never ends.

My experience with the pulling issue is that it doesn't appear to be as fixed as they think it is :).  Maybe I'm just bad at pulling, but at both Gorecci Street and the dig site I still get every enemy when I pull.  In the dig site I sometimes won't get the wurms, but they still count as engaged and even if I retreat back as far as possible combat never ends.

I was able to separate the beasts at the dig site, but not any of the skeletons in the Training Grounds.  Used to be able to at least get the one on the lower level into a 1-on-5 fight. 

(Instead I just snuck around them, grabbed the gauntlets from the chest, and left.) 

I was able to separate the beasts at the dig site, but not any of the skeletons in the Training Grounds.  Used to be able to at least get the one on the lower level into a 1-on-5 fight. 

(Instead I just snuck around them, grabbed the gauntlets from the chest, and left.) 

Oh, yeah, noticed that too, when entering from the top. Must try from the bottom. I think this might be deliberate change and triggered by sound. Must test.

(I metagame. I get Beraths Bell at the start and save a charge. Then I get the skeletons clumped together and hit them with the double whammy of Xotis Radiance and a heal/burn from Berath Bell. Poor vessels. Kills the archer and the mage, severely hurts the soldiers.) 

Nerf Troubadour!