Creating a truly worthwhile game is superb. But one question torments: will it be localized for many countries? In the post-Soviet countries, everyone is very fond of real Fallout, with numerous dialogues and a really extensive choice of actions, and in this, Russian voice acting comes to the rescue. I am from Ukraine and I don’t ask for localization into this language, but in all countries of the former Soviet Union they know Russian and for this reason I really want people not to forget about the fans from these countries and not leave them only with subtitles.
Thanks for the attention.

Audio is only "English" or can we expect something more (French for me) ?

For example, Kingdom Come Deliverance had a good audio adaptation... (for a little studio, so Obsidian (and Private Division) can do something no ?)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

I agree, I am also concerned with the issue of localization. I want to hear at least some answers from the developers. It is necessary to create more excitement and to attract attention. Write more messages on this topic.

I agree, I am also concerned with the issue of localization. I want to hear at least some answers from the developers. It is necessary to create more excitement and to attract attention. Write more messages on this topic.

I am under the impression that certain languages usually take priority when devs do this. Languages like English, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese are usually a given. But stuff like Polish usually takes a backseat. When taking dubs into account it's best to plan accordingly as a consumer, as awful as that sounds.

Yes! We have no bananas.

- I hope the game will be translated in many different languages.

- I hope they use a different translation company than the one used for PoE1+2. The german translation was bad, using the translation mod where I helped the modders by posting all bugs I found turned it from bad to acceptable, but its still not great. If they use the same company I will probably play it in english.

• Like 1

I doubt there will be more audio options rather than English. While certainly makes for a better product for those not fluent in English it is a massive investment, especially for an RPG where amount of lines is expected to be significant. In the end it is a mid budget title - I can’t imagine their audio budget to be big enough to support recording sessions in multiple languages.

Subtitle translation should be a thing. I hear those haven’t been great lately though. Hopefully 2K might connect Obsidian with a better translation teams than what they used for PoEs.