[3.1.0] Xoti ending slides still bugged

hayt

Question

As described in my previous thread some time ago there is a bug that incorrect displays the "you slept with and broke up with Xoti" slide despite that never happening.

While I hope that this can be fixed at some point I would like to take the issue into my own hands. Does anyone know if there exists a file or similar that I could search to edit this flag? I presume somewhere in there the [bonked Xoti and Left] flag got set to one and I *hope* that if someone knows where it exists I could set a 1 to a 0 and solve it myself. I know this seems like a minor issue but when it's a story based game which characters like Obsidian writes having something so out place recorded in your ending is a huge bummer.

tldr; does anyone know how to edit relationship flags?

And to the devs: please don't give up on this bug!

Here are the save files

1 answer to this question

Hello Hayt!

We haven't given up on this!  I took the new saves and added them to the bug report as well as linked this thread to be used as a reference along with the old thread.  If you discover any more about this, please continue to post it here so that the devs can see it during their investigation :)

Thank you and sorry for the long fix on this bug.