bringingyouthefuture

[Bug 3.0.2] Storms of Poko Kohara / Terms fo Trade

Question

Hey experiencing a bug for the first time in the Storms of Poko Kohara / Terns of the Trade quest.

Upon finding the Vailian Trading Company abandoned camp, I go up to interact with the spirit campfire that normally leads to a cut scene where you see the spirits of the expedition have a quick dialogue, except there is no spirit dialogue.

Not sure why not :(  Not game breaking but thought I would post - here is a save game.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14J6tp-4z5OjkQOaxEt5yYK04ZxCGvXWf

• Like 1

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

5 answers to this question

Yup, just did this area too earlier today and noticed there's no cut-scene/narrative. Just zooms in and centers the camera on the firepit (like narrative sequences do), waits about 6 seconds, then zooms back out to normal play.

• Like 1

Here is an older thread about the same issue.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105733-bug-scripted-interaction-not-showing-patch-21/

It seems devs are working on it.

I noticed your post date and it's Sept. 16 2018 and while I've had this bug since then I also did not have this bug another play through also since then.

The Party;Difficulty I had the cutscene (non-bugged): Xoti, Aloth, Elder, Serafen; Vetern

The Party;Difficulty I did not have the cutscene (bugged): Serafen, Maia, Tekehu, Pallegina; PotD

If it makes a difference who I brought or difficulty but thought I add it anyways.

• Like 2

Thank you I tried searching for it in the forum but couldn't find the previous one :)  Should have searched campfire ...

I will add I have only experienced the lack of interaction with Maia, Tekehu, Pallegina and Eder in the party - my normal composition where I do experience the spirit dialogue it is with Aloth, Xoti, Eder and either Serefan or a custom Paladin.

My guess is that it is either because of Tekehu or Maia??

Worth it to check out maybe.

AH

Edited by aaronghowell

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know this is still a work in progress.  Not everyone in-house can reproduce it, but I can >:D  I'm still poking the Area Designer to fix this it's just taking him time to figure it out since it's not affecting everyone.

Thanks for reporting the issues everyone!