Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BUG when being contacted NPC boat.

bug vessel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

olsgvyvm

olsgvyvm

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:MJW1981

The bug happens when you try to sail to merchant boat as a scripted NPC intercepts you.

In the very start of the game when you leave the first island (Port Maje) you are intercepted by a Pirate. I saw a merchant vessel and thought i would just kill then real quick first, but my boat was a little to slow so the pirate boat got to me first. Every thing loaded and the scripted interaction was about to begin when a dialog box comes up asking if i want to 1 "show me what you have for sale." 2 [Attack] 3 [Leave.].

Attached Files

SChin

SChin

QA Lead

• Developers
  • 398 posts

Hello Olsgvyvm,

It sounds like the two interactions triggered so closely together that they somehow interrupted each other.  I'll have the QA and Programming teams take a look into this.  Were you able to continue past this after leaving?

Thanks for the help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, vessel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users