Afaik no one was immune to prone effect.

In my last playtrough i found that the final boss is actually immune to prone (rust poignard never proned in spite of crits). At the same time i found it to be kind of immune to "last word" ( unique hammer ability) since the debuff never showed on him. On the other side wizard slayer debuff applied normally, even if it is uslesd, since all the boss special attacks count as "ability" and not as "spell".

Did someone else had the same experience?

Why the boss should not immune to prone? At least on PoTD it should, otherwise it would be CC to death with the gears we have now. But I do remember seeing a video where the boss in BoW is proned to death.

Ah I don't think OP is advocating that the boss should be vulnerable to prone and other CC effects, to be honest ;)

I think the question is more along the lines of "did this get ninja-changed ?"

Anyone remember seeing anything 'bout that in the patch notes ?

I for one do not recall seeing it there, but then again I don't think I've ever tried prone'ing him either so... ^^'

• Like 1

I think the question is more along the lines of "did this get ninja-changed ?"

Anyone remember seeing anything 'bout that in the patch notes ?

Basically this, sorry if i was unclear. I bet they sneaked some immunity to the boss at some point, but they are not listed nor in pach notes afaik. I was pointing this. And some immunity are weird ones, like as i said the immunity lo "last word" effect, so you are unable to silence them.