[HELP] Looking for fun solo build for next DLC and Mega Boss

I end with two options, 

Monk/Priest      - I already have build for that option, the problem for this guy is lack for healing, even if you can summon 2 copies, you don't have skills to heal self, that why you will usually limited by 2x Death Door + 2 Potions of last stand 

Chanter/Priest - This one is alternative one, and this is not summoner build as many of us could have thought, this is more like caster build, the difference is infinity healing and possibility to distract bosses and very long buffing time

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I end with two options, 

Monk/Priest      - I already have build for that option, the problem for this guy is lack for healing, even if you can summon 2 copies, you don't have skills to heal self, that why you will usually limited by 2x Death Door + 2 Potions of last stand 

Chanter/Priest - This one is alternative one, and this is not summoner build as many of us could have thought, this is more like caster build, the difference is infinity healing and possibility to distract bosses and very long buffing time

Can't you combine Blade Turning with the priest spell that extend buff duration? That way u have a buff let u immune and reflect melee attacks for 20+ seconds.

Edited by dunehunter

I end with two options, 

Can't you combine Blade Turning with the priest spell that extend buff duration? That way u have a buff let u immune and reflect melee attacks for 20+ seconds.

Of-course you can ;), but I use this spell only during ship combats BDD vs bosses work better

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Obs basically soft locked themselves into providing solo viability to bosses or any other critical paths by offering solo as an official mode. At least mechanics-wise.

Critical paths will be definitely solo-able. Even if extra bodies are needed for whatever reasons, Im sure they will provide non-playable apparitions or whatever to temporarily fill in.

There is no "solo official mode" of any kind. It's your choice if you don't take any companions with you, but that's not really an intended way to play the game.

Obs basically soft locked themselves into providing solo viability to bosses or any other critical paths by offering solo as an official mode. At least mechanics-wise.

Critical paths will be definitely solo-able. Even if extra bodies are needed for whatever reasons, Im sure they will provide non-playable apparitions or whatever to temporarily fill in.

There is no "solo official mode" of any kind. It's your choice if you don't take any companions with you, but that's not really an intended way to play the game.

Yes there is a solo mode . Its in the same window as the god challenges

In Diablo 2, the enemies grew stronger, based on how much player were in the game. Maybe something like that can be in deadfire too.