Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

„Obsidian eyes up an Alpha Protocol remaster”

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2487 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
https://www.vg247.co...remaster-tease/

bugarup

bugarup

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

That sh!tsite wants me to turn off adblock, and not in "please consider it" way but "you! shall! not! pass!" way, to which my answer is always "F†ck you", so I'll just link the tweet:

https://twitter.com/...747936544083968

Also, screw the modern consoles, I want it on my PC! Like, right now! 

(OMG I'm so giddy right now)  :wub:

• Wormerine likes this

Infinitron

Infinitron

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2019 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Clickbait.

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2487 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Clickbait.

:-D.

Yet iteresting for Obs to bring attention to such tweet. I wonder what that would mean. It might simply be a port for current gen consoles (possibly a PC remaster as well), though considering how many issues the game has I am not sure if straight up port is a great idea. A port which would also attempt to fix a core game could be great, but I can't see that happening, as that would take a lot of work.

If something is happening though, that might mean that there is a move to resurrect the IP, which is potentially exciting. I would like to see a second attempt at the idea. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users