Stuck, need help..The Bridge Ablaze

I have absolutely no clue what to do, I've now spent over three hours trying to figure this out....it's extremely frustrating. I've completed The Drowned Kingdom and The Endless Queries, but can't seem to figure this one out. I have found three fragments of Waidwen's soul.. the ones I have found are:

Troubled Childhood

Resentment into adulthood

Bonded with Eothas

I can't figure out what to do from here...any assistance would be beyond appreciated.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and figured it out....

Edited by Kanes_Inferno

Different kind of question, wanted to avoid creating a new thread.

So after restoring the fragmented soul of Waidwen you get to talk to him. You may say:

1. Plz help me with the scary dragon
  2. Plz help me with marble Eothas
  3. K thx bai

After choosing 2, Eder (who was in the party atm) convinced him in helping. Quest is completed, experience is gained, Waidwen stands there doing nothing. So I click Waidwen one more time and I get to "restore" him once again, this time choosing option 1, and at the end of the conversation his soul disperses.

Is this a bug?

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

So after restoring the fragmented soul of Waidwen you get to talk to him. You may say:

• Plz help me with the scary dragon
  • Plz help me with marble Eothas
  • K thx bai
After choosing 2, Eder (who was in the party atm) convinced him in helping. Quest is completed, experience is gained, Waidwen stands there doing nothing. So I click Waidwen one more time and I get to "restore" him once again, this time choosing option 1, and at the end of the conversation his soul disperses.

Is this a bug?

That's 100% a bug. I had him join me because I didn't want him blasted to oblivion and he joined my side /disappeared the way you'd expect.

I have absolutely no clue what to do, I've now spent over three hours trying to figure this out....it's extremely frustrating. I've completed The Drowned Kingdom and The Endless Queries, but can't seem to figure this one out. I have found three fragments of Waidwen's soul.. the ones I have found are:

Troubled Childhood

Resentment into adulthood

Bonded with Eothas

I can't figure out what to do from here...any assistance would be beyond appreciated.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and figured it out....

Was it the portal thing?

1. Plz help me with the scary dragon
  2. Plz help me with marble Eothas
  3. K thx bai

Is this a bug?

Maybe he doesn't want to deal with Eothas anymore. :)

• Like 1

sign.jpg