[Opinions] Which Multiclasses mesh the best, aesthetically, and which look the ugliest together?

Hey guys, 

So, I'm just curious - of all of the multiclasses you've played, which do you think mesh the best aesthetically? By that I mean, in terms of animations/particle effects and the like, which complement each other the best? Alternatively, which just look really, really ugly together - and don't mesh at all.

From my limited experience:

- I think Mindstalker looks really good personally, with the Soul Whip effect and the purples and blues of the Cipher spells going really well with the particle effects on Rogue skills. 

- Monk and Rogue fit nicely together from an animation perspective. 

- For my worst? Probably Priest/Ranger, just because of how jarring the transition is between Priest's holy spells of holiness and Ranger's abilities and pet attacks. I don't know why, but multiclassing with a Wizard just feels less awkward to me. 

Some RP I've messed with:

Devoted(Sword)/Trickster for a magical duelist similar to Mesmer from Guild Wars - or Rogue/Wizard for Phantoms.
Corpse-Eater(or Berserker)/Shifter for a ravenous (or mindless) beast.
Wizard/Rogue with Kalakoth's Minor Blights: I like to think of the attack abilities (in glorious AoE) as hexes.
Sharpshooter(or Ghost Heart)/Wizard: Your arcane archer (minus the blackbow, sadly). Plenty of Wizardly tricks to complement a hunter or explorer like marking enemies with Expose Vulnerabilities or traversing the battlefield with Fleet Feet/DAoM.
Cipher (or Ascendant)/Ghost Heart: My favorite build in Pillars 2 both in ascetics and functionality. I like to pretend the Seer is channeling his own soul energy to summon his companion from The Beyond, and I often cast Ectopsychic Echo on the pet to visualize a link.