Revan Leaves

Why do you guys think Revan left the jedi or the sith? I don't see aby reason why the dS Revan would leave. he has the whole galaxy in his hands. On the other hand LS Revan could leave because of many things. I think why my lS Revan left is because he loved Bastila and jedi don't except love.

Maybe "the Sith lords" banded together to claim Revan's rule, and he/she left (maybe injured) to gather enough strength to destroy Darth Nihilus and the rest.

As to the light side, maybe the real Revan personality starts to bubble up to the surface, and he/she is driven mad by the resulting "inner chaos". He leaves, alone, because he doesn't want to lose control while around those he/she cares about the most. Bastila or Carth goes after him/her to give support, and to perhaps give the light side personality something to hold on to.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

Heres how i see it...

DS Revan is ruling his sith empire with bastila at his side... she gets killed by some sith trying to gain revans favour since the sithare above love (revan is not). He is destroyed by grief and is living the rest of his existance, wallowing in his self hate that he couldnt save her, vowing to return and exact his revange on the sith that killed his love.

LS Revan was the hero of the republic, and saviour of the galaxy from the tyrany of Lord malak. Although he knew he did the right thing, he had a deep running friendship with malak which couldnt be broken from before his mind was wiped to whoever you named your character. He has seen the casualties of war and the constant fight between the lightside and darkside thus leaves republic space to live in a similar way that jolie was along with bastila who was distraught still from her battle with the dark side.

Those are just my two cents but i really look forward to what people think of them (looking for a career in starwars development B) )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jad'en Sky'Stalker

(Only person on SWG that is true to the ideals of the lightside....or that is how it feels after i defeat darkside after darkside follower)