Empower at Sea

matt850

Question

While at sea combat,  I am boarding ships and resting after each fight.  When combat starts I am unable to use Empower on my watcher character even though I have 3 free.  The red text when I highlight the empower icon shows 0 / 1 to use this combat.  

It is like counting all my fights at sea as one long encounter?  Because along with this issue I have been running into things like resources not refreshing either. 

3 answers to this question

Hi matt850,

I've entered your issue about Empower not resetting its per encounter usage per ship battle on the World Map. Could you please provide us with your save file and output log file with the issue occurring?

Save File: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity II
Output log: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data

Thanks!

So both the output log and the autosave game for the start of the ship boarding combat: "Error This file was too big to upload"  

This has become rather annoying.  I just was trying to let you guys know about another bug and now this is a hassle I should not have to bother with.  

Hey Matt,

Sorry about that.  The forums can be a bit limited on file size unfortunately. You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your Steam forum username so that we may identify you easily.

JLee is investigating your bug as we speak, so we hope to have a fix soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.