Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fresh portion of bugs

Bug Modal abilities Combat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AttonRand

AttonRand

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts

So, just a couple minutes into Beast of Winter and it looks like you can keep modal abilities active even when weapon u're holding is not the weapon that can use that modal ability. Here i have the option to Rapid Shot (pistol modal ability) while having rapier and dagger. Aloth can use his scepter abilities even if he swithces to arbalest. 
BTW Eccea Arcane Blaster is still broken and doubles the amount of projectiles (which is the only reason i was able to kill that annoying new dragon in this comp).
https://drive.google...41EvnafPSQLhlee
MXiCWXGIcaM.jpg

M4xw0lf

M4xw0lf

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

So, just a couple minutes into Beast of Winter and it looks like you can keep modal abilities active even when weapon u're holding is not the weapon that can use that modal ability. Here i have the option to Rapid Shot (pistol modal ability) while having rapier and dagger. Aloth can use his scepter abilities even if he swithces to arbalest. 
BTW Eccea Arcane Blaster is still broken and doubles the amount of projectiles (which is the only reason i was able to kill that annoying new dragon in this comp).
https://drive.google...41EvnafPSQLhlee
MXiCWXGIcaM.jpg

Oh we're back to Stalwart? ;)

jk. But I had to look twice.

jlee

jlee

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 468 posts

Hi AttonRand,

We are aware of this issue with modals from different weapon sets appearing on the ability bar and our developers are currently working on a fix.

Thank you for providing additional information though. We greatly appreciate it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Modal abilities, Combat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users